• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Frieren vs Sasha Necron | 0-0-0

IIRC Speed Equal rules will make so Sasha's everything gets downgraded to Average Human while Frieren keeps her Hypersonic+ Combat speed
So then what's stopping Frieren of just Soul Tracking and killing Sasha before she can do anything

IIRC Speed Equal rules will make so Sasha's everything gets downgraded to Average Human while Frieren keeps her Hypersonic+ Combat speed
So then what's stopping Frieren of just Soul Tracking and killing Sasha before she can do anything
nothing lol

So with the flimsy speed equal rules Frieren blitzes huh? lmao

what exactly does Soul tracking do? Let me see if Sasha can resist it...

"The combat speed of that faster character is assumed to be equalized to the combat speed of the slower character. Every other speed the faster character has is reduced by the same multiplier."

It specifically says combat speed would still be equal. So they both would have Hypersonic+ combat speed.

Last edited:
Seems like no
Guess then the question just goes "What do both do to each other and who has the highest chance of survival?"
Frieren would start by Soul Tracking, and if it hits Sasha then I'm pretty sure it's over

Sasha starts with her Magic Eyes of Destruction, which can nullify magic itself and cause anything in her sight to self-destruct and explode. I'm don't think Frieren has resistance to power null and explosion manipulation.

Last edited:
Sasha starts with her Magic Eyes of Destruction, which can nullify magic itself and cause anything in her sight to self-destruct and explode. I'm don't think Frieren has resistance to power null and explosion manipulation.
Yeah no, If that's true, Frieren gets stomped lol. I haven't seen her resist power null or being exploded.
Intersting Match up. Will comment on this later.
Illuminate us

Back