• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
It's a continuous overlap of his vision with the present and future, like 3D glasses. It's more than one after the very first arc he gets it in, but that isn't on his page because it sucks.

It can actually be any spell he wants because he's one of 3 characters in the story that can use magic as a NPES, but that isn't on his page because it sucks.
This is why you wait for profiles to be updated if they're missing this stuff

You would LOVE, Eris vs Mash

But it can't happen because the verse sucks
Maybe I would, if I knew anything of the verse outside of the MC being a big weirdo

And yeah, it definitely seems that way, going by the verse page. REMINDS ME that Mashle also needs its updates, whenever someone calcs the continent push and tsunami.

why the **** are you considering making another match with Rudeus after allis bro 💀

bro's the second coming of Robo istg
Ok, this time I'll wait until Rudeus is updated. Don't know who Robo is but he's literally me, send him my blessings.

I've only seen Frieren's anime but at least what I've seen there and on her profile I can argue that Rudeus has a good chance of winning. Of course, it's best to leave this until the verse is updated.

bro's the second coming of Robo istg
hey man.
hqdefault.jpg

Back