• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The main point is that she can make Heimdall focus on them while she just watches him tire out. Or hell sweep in and kill him while he's distracted.
I highly doubt he'll get distracted by a few guys he can probably one/two-shot. Even the spear made specifically for him didn't work at first.
Lore and Legends confirms this though. Asgard was essentially magic-less during the Long War.
Any scans/dialogues for this one?

Any scans/dialogues for this one?
Lore and Legends Page 47.

Odin just kept sending hordes of Einherjar over and over and over again but the Vanir kept clapping back with Seidr magic over and over and over again. Eventually they ended up being at a complete stalemate.

Lore and Legends Page 47.

Odin just kept sending hordes of Einherjar over and over and over again but the Vanir kept clapping back with Seidr magic over and over and over again. Eventually they ended up being at a complete stalemate.
Was that after Freya taught Asgard magic 101?

I highly doubt he'll get distracted by a few guys he can probably one/two-shot. Even the spear made specifically for him didn't work at first.
....That's why Freya would mentally coerce him to fight them like she did the Aesir. That was what I was addressing.

LMFAO no, that was well before the Peace Treaty happened.
Then how does that refute my point of Odin becoming better than her afterwards? That Mind Indoctrination (that speculated by Mimir) could've been his thing.
....That's why Freya would mentally coerce him to fight them like she did the Aesir. That was what I was addressing.
Mmmmhm... Well, I suppose... Though she could summon what.. 3 at once? He'd deal with them faster than she could spawn new, especially with Realm Shift. Plus she didn't use it the entire game... She tried shooting Heimdall with an arrow so she'd likely die long before trying any magics.

Mmmmhm... Well, I suppose... Though she could summon what.. 3 at once? He'd deal with them faster than she could spawn new, especially with Realm Shift. Plus she didn't use it the entire game... She tried shooting Heimdall with an arrow so she'd likely die long before trying any magics.
Most of this is just gameplay mechanics more than anything. She doesn't use 90% of her arsenal when with you cause no shit they're not putting a second Kratos on-screen.

Then how does that refute my point of Odin becoming better than her afterwards? That Mind Indoctrination (that speculated by Mimir) could've been his thing.
It's an aftereffect of Bifrost, something Freyr literally learned from the Giants when he was looking for a way to Realm Travel, and then taught Freya. Not even Odin was privy to that. Look up GoW Ragnarok Freyr Light of Alfheim and you'll see for yourself.

Back