• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Freezing Explosions

Prevent it from explode isn't quantificable, counter it, welp, look at the scene would be necesary.

It doesn't seems nor sound like a explosion if not a nuclear melt down; it could be, howevee, calculated, would be changing temperatures from 6000┬░C to below 0┬░C in an area, but don't known how calculate that at all, and I have no PC to do scaling.

Well, I just assumed that an explosion produced by a nuclear core meltdown would be a small-scale nuclear explosion.

Is kinda different: rather to stop a shockwave and a instantaneous fire blast, he just freeze a continuos fire. It can still yield good results.

High-end Tier 8 to Low-end Tier 7, would you say?

Also a pretty good speed feat since he's reacting to the detonation.

Can't tell, I'm not familiarized with this kind of feat.

Can't neither tell if this is a good reaction feat, it was a meltdown, not exactly a detonation; even if it is, shockwaves doesn't travel that high, a 20 psi shockwave only travel at 120 m/s iirc. He, however, froze the meltdown before the girl notice that, but that is more related to the temperature of the ice, that would makes them below absolute 0.

Can't tell, I'm not good with nuclear non-explosion stuff (or when it doesn't appear like that), you would need to ask to another member, Gwyn is good with this kind of stuff (temperature stuff), you can ask him.

Back