• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Freddy Krueger's speed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
He/Him
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
It seems like Freddy Krueger's speed is scaled to Supersonic from a crossover with Jason Voorhees, but this causes problems, both due to our Crossovers rules, and due to that Jason is listed as much slower than that.

Help to fix this would be appreciated.

Oh, well that was actually on my end. Jason's speed was upgraded forever ago to Supersonic without a CRT and I changed it back to its current rating a week or so back. I just forgot to properly update Freddy's rating as well.

As for the Crossover Rules the films have references to each other and their crossover stuff (at least on Jason's end) is an important plot point about how he was revived in the Jason X film.

Also the Necronomicon is confirmed to be why Jason is the way he is as implied in Goes to Hell and expanded upon here and in the Jason X novels

Yes, that would be appreciated. Thank you.

Thanks. I will close this then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back