• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Freddy Krueger Downgrade

According to his page Freddy is Wall Level for confronting Jason. But he could not hurt him with physical attacks. He needed his claws and Jason's machete for that, as well as counting on his agility to be able to hit him multiple times. I think it should be 9-C.
The feat that justifies your Wall Level durability is to be hurled through a roof by Jason. However, it was a roof made of wooden planks and this is not the same thing as a concrete wall. Street Level seems like the best option, or "at least Street Level".

Striking Strength/AP can probably be downgraded, but durability wise he take a full on punch from Jaso

He still hurt him with his claws which wouldn't be 9-C.

Well, we generally tend to give such characters "9-C unarmed, 9-B with weapons" or somesuch.

Could work with Freddy I guess. 9-C physically, 9-B with his claws.

I think this was just before he got the Necronomicon, but even if it wasn't, this would be when he was only imbued with it rather than fused. So he couldn't use it to amp his strength, speed, etc, without incanting.

I'll watch the movies again because i think he has a few physical feats in NoES 3 and the final nightmare. I am talking about real world freddy of course.

Here's some of the stuff i remember:

Freddy has many durability feats on this level in Freddy vs Jason, like being thrown through roofs, across crystal lake, and smashed through sections of a cabin. Since he is still humanoid, he should be able to harm himself without his knifes. He also displays near invulnerability to stab wounds in the second film.

^ On this note, it also appears he somewhat staggers Freddy without his claws, at least more than a damn shovel or clever does.

This is also in the Dream World, but i remembered how freddy rarely ever amps his combat abilities in the dream world (except for Super Freddy). Freddy was able to fight and overpower one of the patients in NoES 3 and 4, who had the strength to casually burst through walls.

Speaking of NoES 3, his physical form also easily killed Nancy's dad by tossing the officer through the... idk, fin, of a car. Since it's his real world physical form and skeleton, it should be comparable, if not weaker, than Real World Freddy.

I looked, and i couldn't find much more. But i did skim the franchise.

His possessed forms that are implied to be weaker than the true body actually have some good jason feats as well.

Oh yeah. Even the possesed bodies could snap bones, break wood, withstand close ranged shotgun rounds and point blank head shots.

Mostly I just think that Zombie Jason can be staggered or moved by attacks even if they don't really damage him. Such as being moved by Julius or recoiling from pistol rounds.

Back