• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Frank takes on a woman

Male nerd wins female nerd FRA

Plus

The male is arguably having better stamina

A battle of haxless 10-C characters. And it goes healthier than some crossover versus discussion threads. That is great indeed.

I don't know if I should be more disappointed that there's a Frank profile, or that he doesn't have his YouTube abilities like teleportation, Stand summoning, and bad special effects ass cannons.

Setsuna tenma said:
for a youtube charecter i expected him to have more hax
You shouldn't, as most "shonen anime parodies" tend to parodize shows like Dragon Ball, where the only thing that matters is "I'm physically stronger than you" and as such, the thing that matters the most tends to be just Power Level.

The FF Show, while it isn't really an anime parody, it still contains some elements of shonen anime parody.

So, how doesn't my Waifu stomp here?

Izumi can barely walk, by the time stat amp kicks in she'll be half dead on her own.

Sir Ovens said:
I don't know if I should be more disappointed that there's a Frank profile, or that he doesn't have his YouTube abilities like teleportation, Stand summoning, and bad special effects ass cannons.
No feats or abilities from the YouTube series are allowed. It is against the rules, anythingregarding Filthy Frank or any other characters from the verse have to be taken strictly from the book

I vote Frank here, intelligence seems to be the only attribute setting the two apart, and Frank clearly wins in that regard.

EDIT: His stat amp also kicks in if the fight goes long enough and it turns into a major stomp at that point, but either way she can barely walk without tiring, she's much lower into 10-C than Frank.

Back