• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fortnite Type 8 Immortality

So, I was adding categories to the Midas page and noticed his page has Type 8 Immortality because he "cannot die due to being in the Fortnite island simulation".

Was this confirmed and will it need to be added to the other pages.

This needs to be removed.

Affecting an island of this size is nowhere near island level. I had the Ice King at island level before he got his calc and it was quickly taken down. He needed a calc before the profile was uploaded. The same likely applies here with a weather calc or whatnot.

I also noticed some stuff on the Storm Kings profile:
The Cubes gravity manipulation seems to be more like Air Manipulation, there's a huge hurricane below the island which lifts anything that gets into it, so assuming that it's not this same hurricane lifting the island is kinda weird.

The Storm Kings large size should be Type 1, unless there's something of him growing to this size in Save the World, i'm not too knowledgeable on save the world so this may just be my bad.

The Storm Kings Vibration Manipulation is completely unjustified, as is Electricity Manipulation.

The Storms Existence Erasure seems iffy, were the people confirmed to have been erased from existence? It seems they could have simply gone missing, died, or been converted into Fiends or Zombies.

The Storms Pain Manipulation justification is simply Durability Negation.

And The Storms Water Manipulation seems like more of a power for the device that changed it.

I'll address the Storm King stuff since I did make that profile.

The Cubes gravity manipulation seems to be more like Air Manipulation, there's a huge hurricane below the island which lifts anything that gets into it, so assuming that it's not this same hurricane lifting the island is kinda weird.
Idk. I simply copied over what was on The Visitor (Fortnite). Air Manip does make sense however, so I'd recommend a revision if you want to change that.

The Storm Kings large size should be Type 1, unless there's something of him growing to this size in Save the World, i'm not too knowledgeable on save the world so this may just be my bad.
I'll admit I had put Type 2 purely because I was too lazy to calc it. He does appear to be a bit taller in Save the World, but not enough to warrant Type 2

The Storm Kings Vibration Manipulation is completely unjustified, as is Electricity Manipulation.
Vibration Manip came from this shockwave he launches as well as the preceeding ripple shot through the storm.
As for Electricity Manip... I'm not 100% sure where I got this from. I think it might have been because of the general electric properties of his attacks], but it might have also been from the [url=https://youtu.be/tn3oeZIZYY4?t=358]lightning that strikes him when he's knocked down

The Storms Existence Erasure seems iffy, were the people confirmed to have been erased from existence? It seems they could have simply gone missing, died, or been converted into Fiends or Zombies.
I'd actually brought this up when making the profile. In reality, I should have left the possibly. In defense of Existence Erasure, I said that there "isn't any other explanation of what it could have been" as they had and that I had found "somewhere on the gamepedia (though I can't find it again to save my life) it said that it was confirmed by developers that husks aren't humans". Reddit also mentions this, as well as Canny Valley hinting at husks existing since prehistoric times, so I'll look around for that
The quote regarding the individuals disappearing is "98% of the population vanished in an instant"

The Storms Pain Manipulation justification is simply Durability Negation.
You're right, I should have stated an actual justification on top of mentioning it ignoring shields. Probably should just remove Pain Manip since the players do appear to be shocked when taking damage, given the electricity jumping off their bodies

And The Storms Water Manipulation seems like more of a power for the device that changed it.
Yeah, I wasn't entirely sure how to address that at the time given the still lack of information as to what happened, but it could be removed for now.

Last edited:
Idk. I simply copied over what was on The Visitor (Fortnite). Air Manip does make sense however, so I'd recommend a revision if you want to change that.
I'll get on it whenever I get time.

I'll admit I had put Type 2 purely because I was too lazy to calc it. He does appear to be a bit taller in Save the World, but not enough to warrant Type 2
Yeah, Type 2 seems like quite a leap from what I see of him.

Those seem fine then.

I'd actually brought this up when making the profile. In reality, I should have left the possibly. In defense of Existence Erasure, I said that there "isn't any other explanation of what it could have been" as they had and that I had found "somewhere on the gamepedia (though I can't find it again to save my life) it said that it was confirmed by developers that husks aren't humans". Reddit also mentions this, as well as Canny Valley hinting at husks existing since prehistoric times, so I'll look around for that
The quote regarding the individuals disappearing is "98% of the population vanished in an instant"
If they vanished in an instant then that warrants it further, It should be good in that case.

You're right, I should have stated an actual justification on top of mentioning it ignoring shields. Probably should just remove Pain Manip since the players do appear to be shocked when taking damage, given the electricity jumping off their bodies
Yeah, Pain Manip doesn't make much sense for the profile, it should simply be some form of Dura Negation

Yeah, I wasn't entirely sure how to address that at the time given the still lack of information as to what happened, but it could be removed for now.
I agree, it seems like the machines ability, not the storms

Nope. Doesn't even link to the Device event, which itself doesn't necessarily prove anything

You might wanna ask the guy who made the profile about it. Perhaps he can further explain.

Back