• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Forgive me for I have sinned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah but is that magic or not? And apart from that, what's its range? Cuz you're gonna have to do a good job convincing me that Vecna mentally subjugated every single person in his infinite multiverse passively.

Vecna doesn't passively mindhax the multiverse

Doesn't really need to tho, Lavos can't put it down.

@Cal

Yes and no. It can be done through magic, but all the gods can also just do it because they say so, basically. It's not really anything other than concept manip I suppose at that point.

Vecna resists practically everything under the sun and has regen to return from raw damage. And, to be clear, he absolutely doesn't passive hax, but he can do it with a thought.

Mr. Bambu said:
Vecna resists practically everything under the sun and has regen to return from raw damage. And, to be clear, he absolutely doesn't passive hax, but he can do it with a thought.
I didn't see a resistance to absorption

D&D resistances are notoriously not on the profiles, since we're not sure if there's more we haven't found yet. Someday it'll be a big revision when we're done compiling them. Suffice to say, every deity-class being (99% of those that are Low 2-C and up) resist the abilities of each other canonically. This includes Zuggtmoy and Jubilex, both of which have absorption. One sec.

Zuggtmoyengulf
This is performed by her 3-D aspect.

JubilexEngulf
This is also for Jubilex's 3-D form and is markedly shittier than Zuggtmoy's.

Basically these two are low-tier deity class beings on the level of Malcanthet and have absorption. Canonically, D&D deities can resist the abilities of those below them and can only be killed by those above them in terms of divine rank.

"some" is an understatement. Like I said, we've found evidence of most abilities and are just sort of casually glancing about for anything else they might resist.

Shittiersealing
Pick your flavor of resistable mortal sealing then amp it up a fuckton for gods.

Oh

A╠Âc╠Ât╠Âu╠Âa╠Âl╠Âl╠Ây╠Â,╠ ╠ÂL╠Âa╠Âv╠Âo╠Âs╠ ╠Âh╠Âa╠Âs╠ ╠ÂA╠Âg╠Âe╠ ╠ÂM╠Âa╠Ân╠Âi╠Âp╠Â,╠ ╠Âw╠Âh╠Âi╠Âc╠Âh╠ ╠ÂI╠ ╠Âd╠Âo╠Ân╠Â'╠Ât╠ ╠Âs╠Âe╠Âe╠ ╠Âa╠ ╠Âr╠Âe╠Âs╠Âi╠Âs╠Ât╠Âa╠Ân╠Âc╠Âe╠ ╠Âf╠Âo╠Âr╠ ╠Âs╠Âo╠Â

oh yeah

look at that, it is

that must've been in the super old OG god revision

If it comes down to it, Vecna thinks. All their abilities are thought based.

Dupes. Unless Vecna's omnipresent he won't know there's an infinite amount. Not to mention Lavos Chas an ability that turns all of Vecna's powers into an element, all of which he absorbs.

Precognition. Vecna knows any secret that affects himself or more than 100 other individuals. Even then, Vecna has multiversal range and can reach into other multiverses. And... are we back to absorption again lol

Vecna thinks once and has the range to capitalize on it. He seems to resist most (if not all, Resistance Negation is in fact in D&D after all) of Lavos' abilities.

Vecna's only really beaten by LoP in-verse and by SMT by vastly higher-D stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back