• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Forced to take a break

Ayo.
So, this entire summer has been a pain in the ass for me. I can't take any breaks, and my job needs me to go somewhere that's really far away from my home on weekdays. The reason I'm mentioning this is because I'm tired of people asking me when I'm gonna work on something related to a verse you know who you are glass so I felt that it was necessary to write this.
Keep in mind that I will still try to be active on the wiki, I just won't be able to do things like make changes to a profile and such, so you can still ask me to participate in a thread or contribute to a CRT.
peace

Ayo.
So, this entire summer has been a pain in the ass for me. I can't take any breaks, and my job needs me to go somewhere that's really far away from my home on weekdays. The reason I'm mentioning this is because I'm tired of people asking me when I'm gonna work on something related to a verse you know who you are glass so I felt that it was necessary to write this.
Keep in mind that I will still try to be active on the wiki, I just won't be able to do things like make changes to a profile and such, so you can still ask me to participate in a thread or contribute to a CRT.
peace
Oh, take care, don't worry, your real life is way more important, I hope ur best!

Back