• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

For Honor Speed and Lifting Strength Revisions

Speed Revisions

Now currently, all For Honor heroes scale to Subsonic because of dodging arrows, but this doesn't reflect the discrepancy between their sprint speed and combat/reaction speed. Based on the wiki (which has been rigorously tested by framecheckers and compiled, based on this, the lower bound is between 5.5 m/s (for slow heroes like Shugoki) and 8.5 m/s (for the extreme upper bound that is Shinobi's super sprint, not including additional buffs to speed)[1]. So we have a range of Average Human to Athletic Human for their regular speed ratings. However, For Honor heroes have chase/pounce abilities that can pretty much close the gap widely against an opponent running away, including Shinobi, so this presents us with an additional choice of just Athletic Human scaled to their ability to chase and prevent the escape of opponents as fast as Shinobi.

Now for Reaction Speeds, this approved calculation shows For Honor heroes able to dodge gunshots at incredibly close range, giving them Supersonic+ reactions. Now I admittedly do not know the intricacies of speed on the wiki, but I propose the following changes to all For Honor speed ratings based on this:

Athletic Human movement speed Supersonic+ reactions and combat speed
and for slower heroes like Shugoki:
Average Human, possibly Athletic Human movement speed, Supersonic+ reactions and combat speed

Lifting Strength Revisions

So this one will be a bit messier simply because of the varied feats[2] that could put For Honor heroes to Peak Human (due to 500kgf no longer being Class 1), or as high as Class 25, so I will simply lay out the feats below for us to decide, note that all heroes would scale to a rating as they are all comparable and capable of grappling with the other on equal terms:

Evidence for Class 25 from ripping arms off:

Evidence for Class 5:

This video states that it takes between 4000kg - 5580kg of force to crush a medieval helmet, you can also see Shugoki's hand shift to the top of the helmet before the helm collapses, so I believe it applies
Conqueror tears off a head multiple times
This post also suggests that the lower end of tearing arms is Class 5 if we lowball the ripping arms feat

Evidence for Class 1:
Multiple cases of For Honor heroes casually snapping necks[2], they should scale greatly enough above it to qualify for baseline Class 1:
Raider wraps his arm around Warden's head and snaps it
Raider traps Wardens head and twists it with a bear trap
Warlord snaps a neck with a slight shift of his body
Shaman snaps one too
Lawbringer does it with one arm
Lawbringer chokes and then snaps their neck
Shugoki does it with one hand

References

1. For Honor Information Hub
  2. For Honor Executions

I don't particularly like limb Ripping feats, since they tend to highball figures. But I do think Class 5 is fine.

For speed it's either Supersonic combat speed or Supersonic reaction speed. I'm not 100% sure if you can have both.

Thank you for the contribution, I wasn't aware that you only had one, but I might have also been following an outdated profile. I am fine with Class 5 as well, so current look is Supersonic reaction speed and Class 5 lifting strength for For Honor heroes

I am fine with Supersonic reaction speed and Class 5 lifting strength.

Oh. Didn't know head-ripping feats existed.

Yeah, I can see the support for Class 5 LS then.

For speed it's either Supersonic combat speed or Supersonic reaction speed. I'm not 100% sure if you can have both.
You can do both, it's clearly a dodge performed on legs and it's a maneuver that can be used over and over if stamina isn't your biggest concern, and we've given characters both combat speed and reactions for cases where they can't keep the speed up as travel speed for very long.

In any case, I agree with the upgrades. And I believe the accepted value was Supersonic+.

Do we need any more agreements? How does passing CRTs work for verses with maybe 2 or less supporters?

Alright, given most of the interested parties I know of agreed in this thread, I will start applying changes now.

Yes, I've properly updated all existing profiles and linked the CRT to the edit summary of each page

Back