• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Foo Fighters Upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I was diving into Part 6 looking for Emporio scans when I ended up finding Foo Fighters' feats that made me realise that The Foo Fighters profile is missing a few things. One of which is mirror creation/manipulation. Perhaps this just falls under water manipulation but I think it should be atleast noted as an application

It should also be added under healing that it can restore itself from a few plankto since even after that deterioration she seemed fully restored like nothing happened in the next chapter which would have been a few minutes at the very most. I also feel like it is worth adding a clarification that even if her actual durability of her stand body may or may not be unknown (more on that later) since pretty much every attack (she was more concerned with the moisture loss due to having her head cut open than, you know, having her head cut ope) shreds straight through her body, they don't actually do any real damage since all it does is divides her (and she can still control her components) unless you specifically kill the plankton. It is noted that the materialisn't actually all that tough.

Her human shell should have atleast normal human level durability due to it, you know, being a normal human that she inhabits. As for its attack potency, it was capable of harming Jolyne with its punches And doing this to these guys

As for a possible durability upgrade, It 'tanked' Stone Free's Punches though I am unclear if this is an example of the punches just pushing the plankton around and reforming like a mentioned above or straight up durability. Foo Fighter's response makes it hard to tell which it is. It definitely blocked attacks from Kiss.

Possesion should also be added, tho I am not sure if it counts since they were already dead. It possibly may be able to control peoplewhile they are alive, but at the very least it should be able to bypass durability by invading the insides of its enemies

It apparently has the ability to clone its stand body, tho it likely shares the same conciousness. 2 were active at the same time, one fighting Hermes and one confronting Jolyne

Idk what the hell to call this but it is definitely atleast a range upgrade, if anyone knows what to call it then it should also be added

Thoughts on this?

This looks fine to me, I had doubts with possesion but looking at the description of our page for it seems to qualify.

Eficiente said:
This looks fine to me, I had doubts with possesion but looking at the description of our page for it seems to qualify.

AP: atleast Street

Durability: Large Building with stand body (on top of the clarifications above), Normal Human in human shell

The speed scans on the page also need to be replaced since the links aren't working

What about the thing that I said is atleast a range boost? What would you call that ability she did and what range do you think that gives her?

She just uses Body Control to overwhelm Jolyne, we could describe in her profile how she uses it and also how good is her healing.

Eficiente said:
She just uses Body Control to overwhelm Jolyne, we could describe in her profile how she uses it and also how good is her healing.

but she also got off a solid hit that did do damage to Jolyne. I might just copy and revise what I have written up top into explanations of the powers

Would it be fair to call that ability "water inhabitation" or something?

actually give it an attack and ratings, comparable in power and speed to stone free, cut off the arm of kiss, harmed whitesnake, Regenerationn(low high to mid high in water).Body control (ha), Duplication, shapeshifting, absorbtion (of the mind variety), possesion, add its weakness (dehydrate, boil, electrocute are fatal) superhuman physical characteristics . Healing. Projectile attack. Dozens meters with projectiles, extended-few meter melee range. Possession works on living things. Was gonna possess d an g.

Okay. You can probably apply the changes that J-Man accepted.

Alright. I will wait then.

Okay. I will close this then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back