• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wokistan

Bioluminescent African American Working At The CIA
VS Battles
Administrator
Calculation Group
Human Resources
Asians with swords who throw things. Can Lily's timing and aim beat Zero's precog?

Probably not but hey, at least he'll stay dead if he's killed by her power. That's more than most people in this tier can say.

Both their tiers

Speed Equal

Zero just has standard equipment, Lily has her darts, sword, and arbalest.

Fight takes place in a luxury apartment somewhere. Start across the suite from one another.

Flechette:

Subject Zero:
5 (DMUA, Ionliosite, Stalker Maggot, CrimsonStarFallen, Iapitus The Impaler)

Inconclusive:

So like

How good is their precog exactly, and and how does it get beaten in canon

Page describes it. He can see an entire conversation and the consequences of each different response, see countless loops of a fight before actually doing it, though there's a time limit to how much he can remember he can still clear out really large rooms in one go.

He's the player character, so it kinda isn't. It and the time looping is the justification in verse for infinite lives, with most deaths just being framed as "no, that plan won't work." There's also how he's going through withdrawal the entire game, so his drug precog isn't working as well as it should. Other precog can mess with it but lily doesn't have precog

Yeah I made it last night

Well okay then

Not really sure Foil has anything good against precogs, they don't have much screentime to show off any super complex marksmanship, I think their best showing is carefully timing Sting so they could stab Gray Boy through the head at exactly the right time to shut off his powers

So probably just Sub-Zero via yeeting around their attacks more likely than not

No she just negates Gray Boy because of Sting being the anti entity weapon that ignores all the defensive powers. It also can kill endbringers and hit Entity Scion through the avatar. Gray Boy's already regenned from his head being crushed, after all.

She was able to pretend to be looped well enough to fool Gray Boy though.

I was unironically planning on making it oof

You can tell me if you think I missed something or have suggestions and I could edit it, if you want. Otherwise you could have V or Kissyface (SNOW doesn't really do anything yet so prob not her)

Bump

The literal profile states the matchup would be boring as fork

Assuming both have the same amount of Chronos it's probably just 15 for his physical advantage and not having brain damage

bump

Bump

grace

Back