• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fnaf World Upgrade

Actually, in that Chipper And Sons video, the Strange Traveler specifically states that transcending space and time is something "no beaver has done before", that the Strange Traveler has "taken this form for [Tyke] to comprehend [his] existence", and that he wants to "elighten [Tyke's] mind and awareness about the wonders of time and space". All of these quotes kind of imply that transcending space-time is something incredibly specific and atypical and that even when Tyke successfully does so, he can't comprehend the 5-D structure that he's in. Animdude doesn't directly transcend the Chipper And Sons universe in any way, and the line of transcending being something "no beaver has done before" makes it heavily unlikely that Chipper himself naturally is 5-D, so Animdude and the FNAF World characters can't directly scale to that either.
This argument is beyond flawed
1.it’s implied how there were no beavers BEFORE him to do it

2.No beaver before him has done it, Chipper when going to fnaf world is after Tyke goes to the strange traveler as he implies how his world was ruined, even though the world was perfectly fine after meeting strange traveler
Also Scott makes the verse etc etc so he would scale above it completely.

It will be great if someone can look for feats in Chipper and Son's so we can have pages for characters from it
Tykes feats are simply transcending space and time,and how he can create an entirely different universe going by strange time traveler.

Did Animdude create Chipper And Sons? I know he created FNAF World, no arguments there, but Scott Cawthon =/= Animdude. Animdude is a stand-in for Scott Cawthon.
Yes,all codes etc etc are made from the verse as seen with hard mode/update 2 and animdude controlled it call and called his verse a game etc etc so yes he would scame abibe it.also that last part doesn’t necessarily refute me since it’s technically the same person just not directly

This falls in the type of r>f were the character is within the same work:
"However, there are also factors that can speak against Reality-Fiction Transcendence, even if all of the above is given. Those include:

[...]
  • The author character completely live in the fictional medium themselves. For example the author character might have a book that contains the world, but the author themselves are also a character in it and don't exist outside it any more than other characters of that world."
Ok so I look at this argument and it is very flawed now,

Amidude was relatively just trapped in the narrative because he tried to lower himself into the narrative to fight the characters, in easy mode he implies how he is beyond their reach and that he only views them as characters within his game which similarly matches one of the qualifications for R>F, in hard mode he goes mad because there is someone who is trying to always push past their limits and tries to over accomplish things, in this case i’m guessing the character challenged amidude in which he becomes enraged because the stuff he creates us isn’t enough to satisfy us so and he then transforms afterworlds so it’s pretty implied that he came out from the narrative to kill us because we are not appreciative

I mean, I was joking, but I guess I can look into Chipper And Sons
I had played it recently there is some interesting stuff but I feel there could be some lines I missed. I believe Tyke and Chipper will likely get Extraordinary Genius Intelligence

Tykes feats are simply transcending space and time,and how he can create an entirely different universe going by strange time traveler.
That's when the Traveler makes him transcend space and time, if we will be going to make a profile for him we should also have a tier for him in base

I had played it recently there is some interesting stuff but I feel there could be some lines I missed. I believe Tyke and Chipper will likely get Extraordinary Genius Intelligence

That's when the Traveler makes him transcend space and time, if we will be going to make a profile for him we should also have a tier for him in base
Alright then,also I can slide scans but chipper from fnaf world context should scale either relative or above tyke and travelor.

Creation=/=AP people

Ya need to have proof of a Universal Energy system for that which Scott definitely doesn't have

Why? The Strange Traveler said that no beaver reached the state that Tyke was on before
No beaver before him has done it, Chipper when going to fnaf world is after Tyke goes to the strange traveler as he implies how his world was ruined, even though the world was perfectly fine after meeting strange traveler

Creation=/=AP people

Ya need to have proof of a Universal Energy system for that which Scott definitely doesn't have
What do you mean by that
I don’t really think this is a good arguemnt by the sound but I’ll need more context so it’s forgiving.

No beaver before him has done it, Chipper when going to fnaf world is after Tyke goes to the strange traveler as he implies how his world was ruined, even though the world was perfectly fine after meeting strange traveler
It is just a Meta Joke about how his game failed, Fredbear make a similar one referencing for Fnaf World in Update 2, I doubt that supposedly meaning that Chipper world got destroyed and Chipper is the sole survivor or something like that. Even if it was,there is nothing to say that the Strange Traveler was effected considering that he is beyond space and time and all

not enough for r>f as it goes against the standards

not enough for r>f as it goes against the standards
Ok so I will make it very clear on how animdude should have r>f on the verse
He states and I qoute
“You beat an imaginary monster in an imaginary game , without taking any risks, and without finding anything interesting.”

“So great job. I am still in control of you, and I say that you are finished here. You did away with a pretty powerful creation, but as for me- I remain out of your reach.”

He Calls us an imaginary game to him and how in terms of power compared to the defense security he’s far out of our reach.

What do you mean by that
I don’t really think this is a good arguemnt by the sound but I’ll need more context so it’s forgiving.
Basically if you create something, that doesn't mean you can destroy the entirety of that something in one hit or even a thousand hits without further proof of such, usually provided through a Universal Energy System

Also, I'm playing Chipper And Sons right now and Tyke actually could have a pretty decent profile. There's AP and Speed via chomping trees down in seconds, Durability via getting dropped from the canopy of a tall Tiki tree, Weather Manipulation via Storm Callers, Construction, Water Manipulation via Watering Can (which can kill wood monsters), and some other stuff.

Also, I'm playing Chipper And Sons right now and Tyke actually could have a pretty decent profile. There's AP and Speed via chomping trees down in seconds, Durability via getting dropped from the canopy of a tall Tiki tree, Weather Manipulation via Storm Callers, Construction, Water Manipulation via Watering Can (which can kill wood monsters), and some other stuff.
Yeh, there is a lot of stuff to made an interesting profile for him. There is also the many inventions he made to include (There is also an item that speed up time)

It is just a Meta Joke about how his game failed, Fredbear make a similar one referencing for Fnaf World in Update 2, I doubt that supposedly meaning that Chipper world got destroyed and Chipper is the sole survivor or something like that. Even if it was,there is nothing to say that the Strange Traveler was effected considering that he is beyond space and time and all

Meta joke about his games? fnaf cosmology is literally about his games + chipper is still alive when tyke gets back from the strange traveler, which implies this would be before fnaf world, Considering he’s still in his world alive, and not defeated and being used for other code

Basically if you create something, that doesn't mean you can destroy the entirety of that something in one hit or even a thousand hits without further proof of such, usually provided through a Universal Energy System

The scale doesn’t argue DC, Amidude literally controls the destiny of the cosmology, he should physically scale to his characters also considering he can one shot pretty much everyone in the game and can tank attacks from them. while in a lower form, also he’s higher dimensional so

Ok so I will make it very clear on how animdude should have r>f on the verse
He states and I qoute
“You beat an imaginary monster in an imaginary game , without taking any risks, and without finding anything interesting.”
This is just showing awareness of this being a game, 4th wall awareness, something pretty common in this verse– and even then, if we take it as not having any type of physical consequence for animdude, the counter arguments against it take priority:

"However, there are also factors that can speak against Reality-Fiction Transcendence, even if all of the above is given."
“So great job. I am still in control of you, and I say that you are finished here. You did away with a pretty powerful creation, but as for me- I remain out of your reach.”

He Calls us an imaginary game to him and how in terms of power compared to the defense security he’s far out of our reach.
Being 'out of reach' of someone is way too vague to guarantee a dimensional difference. After all, you could say an 8-B character is 'Out of reach' for an 8-C one. Being out of reach of someone demonstrates great superiority, but not dimensional superiority. This is just a normal way to bluff superiority.
Ok so I look at this argument and it is very flawed now,

Amidude was relatively just trapped in the narrative because he tried to lower himself into the narrative to fight the characters, in easy mode he implies how he is beyond their reach and that he only views them as characters within his game which similarly matches one of the qualifications for R>F, in hard mode he goes mad because there is someone who is trying to always push past their limits and tries to over accomplish things, in this case i’m guessing the character challenged amidude in which he becomes enraged because the stuff he creates us isn’t enough to satisfy us so and he then transforms afterworlds so it’s pretty implied that he came out from the narrative to kill us because we are not appreciative
This, as you yourself said, is a guess, with very little evidence, which summarises to him being angry and saying to be out of our reach, which I disccussed previosly.

This is just showing awareness of this being a game, 4th wall awareness, something pretty common in this verse– and even then, if we take it as not having any type of physical consequence for animdude, the counter arguments against it take priority:

"However, there are also factors that can speak against Reality-Fiction Transcendence, even if all of the above is given."

Being 'out of reach' of someone is way too vague to guarantee a dimensional difference. After all, you could say an 8-B character is 'Out of reach' for an 8-C one. Being out of reach of someone demonstrates great superiority, but not dimensional superiority. This is just a normal way to bluff superiority.

This, as you yourself said, is a guess, with very little evidence, which summarises to him being angry and saying to be out of our reach, which I disccussed previosly.
Ok so not only have you misinterpreted my arguments but have switched them in your own favor
Let’s get into this

This is just showing awareness of this being a game, 4th wall awareness, something pretty common in this verse
Ok so the issue here is the following
How is it a 4th wall awareness?
We are given context throughout the game of how animdude has a god complex and laughs at the adventures progress through the game and even stating how he’s the puppeteer and must put us back in place,What does this entail? Well it means that he’s such in control of us that he views us like that and with his god complex he shines it clearly,also you need to give elaboration on why it’s a 4th wall awareness and the colloquial meaning of it.

2.”Being 'out of reach' of someone is way too vague to guarantee a dimensional difference. After all, you could say an 8-B character is 'Out of reach' for an 8-C one. Being out of reach of someone demonstrates great superiority, but not dimensional superiority. This is just a normal way to bluff superiority.”
Ok so you misinterpreted my point when it came to simply the out of reach context,animdude specifically stated how our power level compared to the defense system of fnaf world and refers to power when he says “as for me I remain out of your reach” this would entail that in terms of power he’s far beyond the defense and is so much beyond the adventures power that we had to not only go to an entirely different mode but layers into fnaf world to find him.so this dismisses your claim on the out of reach,yes it can mean different things and needs context but animdude is enough

3.”This, as you yourself said, is a guess, with very little evidence, which summarises to him being angry and saying to be out of our reach, which I disccussed previosly.”

Not really we are given context as to how this works through the fact that animdude rages at us for being impatient and bypassing his stuff and then doing the same at the ending so there is evidence to dismiss your points here.

So I recommend either contacting me further or researching the points to completely understand the validity of this.

Ok so not only have you misinterpreted my arguments but have switched them in your own favor
Let’s get into this
I'm sorry if my statements came out as manipulative or otherwise misleading in nature. It wasn't my intention
Ok so the issue here is the following
How is it a 4th wall awareness?
We are given context throughout the game of how animdude has a god complex and laughs at the adventures progress through the game and even stating how he’s the puppeteer and must put us back in place,What does this entail? Well it means that he’s such in control of us that he views us like that and with his god complex he shines it clearly,also you need to give elaboration on why it’s a 4th wall awareness and the colloquial meaning of it.

2.”Being 'out of reach' of someone is way too vague to guarantee a dimensional difference. After all, you could say an 8-B character is 'Out of reach' for an 8-C one. Being out of reach of someone demonstrates great superiority, but not dimensional superiority. This is just a normal way to bluff superiority.”
Ok so you misinterpreted my point when it came to simply the out of reach context,animdude specifically stated how our power level compared to the defense system of fnaf world and refers to power when he says “as for me I remain out of your reach” this would entail that in terms of power he’s far beyond the defense and is so much beyond the adventures power that we had to not only go to an entirely different mode but layers into fnaf world to find him.so this dismisses your claim on the out of reach,yes it can mean different things and needs context but animdude is enough

3.”This, as you yourself said, is a guess, with very little evidence, which summarises to him being angry and saying to be out of our reach, which I disccussed previosly.”

Not really we are given context as to how this works through the fact that animdude rages at us for being impatient and bypassing his stuff and then doing the same at the ending so there is evidence to dismiss your points here.

So I recommend either contacting me further or researching the points to completely understand the validity of this.
Sh#t, I really missunderstood you. I guess I can agree somewhat with this. If I think of a counter argument I'll let you know.

I'm sorry if my statements came out as manipulative or otherwise misleading in nature. It wasn't my intention

Sh#t, I really missunderstood you. I guess I can agree somewhat with this. If I think of a counter argument I'll let you know.
Hey man it’s all good, if you wanna discuss somewhere else I’ll be happy to talk on discord.
Username if you have it is __unknown871

One of our rules are

The initial video needs to be summarized in the CRT itself and be explained why it would qualify for a rating.

You'd have to show them physically crossing a distance rather than using an ability to get Immeasurable.

In addition the other users are correct in that there's no hard evidence for R>F.
1.how would it be an ability,that needs elaboration itself along with reasonable evidence.
2.i have addressed and showed why it is r>f and it doesn’t go against standards at all so you should look,I believe these are being looked at in carefully and because of that misconceptions have been made.

Yeah, this isn't 5D. Maybe you can argue for 5D creation feat since he made the FNAF World verse.
Ok so as you can see now I have refuted and gave more reasoning as to why the r>f would objectively work,it seems people either don’t read context or misunderstand the entirety of fnaf world and animdudes assertions.

Disagree FRA
Ok so can you give a reasoning as to why the validity of my argument for animdude is invalid,pls refute everything I’ve replied to in these comments otherwise and no offense you’re making baseless claims without any good critical thinking.

Ok so I’m terms of “working” I’m new to this but I’m still making this cuz of some misconceptions that are on the original profile for this.
So fnaf world should scale to 7D Why?
Well something we need to know is that the cosmology contains multiple different universes which includes chipper and sons along with chipper even going from his cosmos to fnaf world. This video explains the multiple universes argumentation
Now since that’s done we know that tyke transcended space time and infinity along with being stated how he can leave his fading cosmos and create a new one with hopes and promises would imply a qualitative superiority to 5-D-6D
Animdude as we know views the verse as nothing more than an imaginary game.https://youtu.be/Lx10hw_hSyM?si=IGeiuApo5qzjEJY-this should count as reality-fictional transcendence which would make him 7D
Along with that chipper travels from his world which is a space time verse to fnaf worlds verse so should be immeasurable speed
So overall
Fnaf world should be Low complex-Complex Multi With Immeasurable speed.
Fnaf world would also be canon considering that Scott Cawthon blatantly made this clear himself in an interview (38:36)
There’s other things I would argue but I really think that these things needed to be addressed.

Bump

Back