• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I already got permission from Starter Pack prior to making this thread, but I'm trying to see what other people think

Giving this one more bump. I'm going to wait a couple hours and if there's no responses, I'm just going to add these.

As said already, got permission from Starter Pack to add it.

I agree. Would the new feats/abilities be added to the pre-existing characters, or would new profiles be made?

Also I really want a Malhare profile. Would he be able to have One? Does he have enough feats?

Glitchtrap He's had a profile for ages.

And I'd simply be adding the characters to the already existing profiles, like the Ultimate Custom Night keys.

Wow, I've never seen that before. Thanks!

Is there anything specific the Blacklight animatronics do that could potentially cause a teir change? I'm guessing not, but what are their new feats/abilities?

Tier change? No. Most of the changes are hax/arsenal additions.

Blacklight Ennard, though, is potentially at the top of the FNaF games tier list, since it's implied he killed the vast majority of the cast prior to his level.

Oh yeah, all the animatronic parts. That could just be a design, but if not, that's pretty big.

He also has a weakness to fire now, since you burn him during his level.

ShockingPsychic said:
Oh yeah, all the animatronic parts. That could just be a design, but if not, that's pretty big.

He also has a weakness to fire now, since you burn him during his level.
Ennard has had that weakness as long as every other animatronic. Blacklight Ennard, however, tricked the player into burning something else (that I theorize to be regular Ennard, since they are different entities)

Okay, just gonna bump this one more time.

I updated the thread to show what the additional keys will look like for the characters, as well as adding a link to my blog for Ennard's profile, which also has Blacklight Ennard.

I just want to see if people think anything needs to be changed before I add it.

HeadlessKramerGeoff777 said:
Yeah you should be adding the Blacklights or adding things without community input

Yeah, I've been told off countless times for doing similar things, so I'm just being cautious.

Mainly this thread was just me delaying the actual work of adding them.

Well a lot of the abilities added are pretty wanked though, also if you wanted people to see the thread you should have put FNAF in the topics. Just made a thread to have the Blacklight keys removed till they can be further evaluated.

1. Most of the "Blacklight" stuff is just for visual effect. The canonicity of the games and the exact abilities, if any, can easily be attributed to just being a visual effect for atmosphere.

2.Ok the:

Freddy:

• limited Light Manipulation (His eyes and mouth glow brightly despite the rest of his body being pitch black)=Fine
  • Summoning (Can summon Freddles, Can summon random toys and objects)=Doesn't summon Freddles as they are on him, the other stuff is just stuff around the room.
  • Illusion Creation or Technology Manipulation (Giant monitors surround the player during the level)=It is just what is in the background, not an ability.
  • possibly Telekinesis (Summoned objects float freely around the room)=Again, this likely is a visual effect and not an actual ability of Freddy
Chica:

Foxy:

• Illusion Creation or Fire Manipulation (The surrounding area is on fire with smoke and embers rising from glowing cracks in the ground throughout the level, but whether or not the fire is real is unknown)=Again it is unknown and unlikely Foxy caused this, as well as being just part of the background.
  • possibly Resistance to Fire (Is on fire and isn't affected by it)=Glowing doesn't mean on fire. If anything Resistance to Heat would be more appropriate.
Mangle:

• Duplication=Fine
  • limited Darkness Manipulation (In addition to normal Mangle, a dark clone also attacks the player)=Just because the clone is a different shade doesn't make it Darkness Manip.

1. Most of the "Blacklight" stuff is just for visual effect. The canonicity of the games and the exact abilities, if any, can easily be attributed to just being a visual effect for atmosphere.

Okay, I can see your point. Some of the more environmental effects may be the effects of the mode and not necessarily the characters themselves.

Freddy:

• Summoning (Can summon Freddles, Can summon random toys and objects)=Doesn't summon Freddles as they are on him, the other stuff is just stuff around the room.
  • possibly Telekinesis (Summoned objects float freely around the room)=Again, this likely is a visual effect and not an actual ability of Freddy
Chica:

I don't know. I know it could be the environment, since it has Creation, but it just feels more likely that it's the characters themselves.

And I forgot we had Animal Manipulation

• possibly Resistance to Fire (Is on fire and isn't affected by it)=Glowing doesn't mean on fire. If anything Resistance to Heat would be more appropriate.
Jack-O-Chica

• limited Darkness Manipulation (In addition to normal Mangle, a dark clone also attacks the player)=Just because the clone is a different shade doesn't make it Darkness Manip.
I mean, it's made to blend into the darkness of the vents. You really only ever see the eyes. More likely than not, it's a shadowy clone

Robot972 said:
1. Okay, I can see your point. Some of the more environmental effects may be the effects of the mode and not necessarily the characters themselves.

Headless: Glad that was explained :)

2. I don't know. I know it could be the environment, since it has Creation, but it just feels more likely that it's the characters themselves.

And I forgot we had Animal Manipulation

Headless: Thing is, it doesn't seem like they are created by Chica, as they are already in the background at that point. Additionally, is having an infestation of bugs Animal Manipulation? She isn't really using them in any noticeable way, coach roaches or the large bugs in the background. It is far more likely that Freddy's is just a disgusting place infested with bugs, rather than Chica being responsible.

3. Jack-O-Chica=Minor Light Projection, possibly Resistance to Fire (Is on fire and isn´t affected by it) would be fine. Forgot about it. Oof. Would say Foxy's is a tad more....hm but yeah.

4. I mean, it's made to blend into the darkness of the vents. You really only ever see the eyes. More likely than not, it's a shadowy clone.

Headless: Made to blend in is Camouflage. Imo, it is just camo.

Back