• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Flowey Vs Fusion zamasu

I'm guessing this is Infinite Zamasu even though it says Fusion in the title for the thread. Either incon or Flowey wins. Speed is irrelevant here so won't talk about that. They have the same AP and dura, lifting strength, stamina, and range are also irrelevant. So the only remaining stats that are relevant are hax and intelligence. Flowey has immensely high intelligence, I have no idea how that compares to Zamasu's intelligence since his Infinite Zamasu intelligence is listed as unknown, although he appears to just be a maniac bent on the destruction of mortals and nothing else as said on his page, which could actually mean something as it would make it easier for Omega Flowey to just off him but I'll also ignore intelligence.

So now we just come to hax. Zamasu has non-corporeality, reality warping, danmaku, intangibility, fusionism, higher-dimensional existence, large size (type 9), cosmic awareness, and self-sustenance (type 3). Omega Flowey has massively enhanced soul manipulation, time travel, time manipulation, plant manipulation, danmaku, and immunity to soul manipulation, he also has reality warping, can SAVE and LOAD at any point in time rather than specific points, information manipulation, fire manipulation, acasuality (type 1), matter manipulation, magic, energy projection, and absorbstion (limited to absorbing human and monster souls). Obviously just saying Flowey wins due to overall superior hax is flawed, so I'll get more in depth.

For starters, it's completely impossible for Zamasu to win. Not only can Flowey tank his attacks fairly well, but Flowey can just undo any damage done to him via loading, something I'm pretty sure Zamasu can't get around. It just comes down to whether or not Flowey can harm Zamasu. I'm not sure what Zamasu's non-corporeality and intangibility would mean here, but I don't think it would make him immune to any form of attack from Flowey, especially when soul manipulation is a thing, not to mention, can't Flowey just annhilate the entire timeline Zamasu is merging with or trying to merge with?

TL;DR: Either it's an endless battle of Flowey loading to undo damage done by Zamasu, or Flowey annhilates Zamasu eventually.

Listentomyrhytm said:
RinneItachi said:
For starters, it's completely impossible for Zamasu to win.
Then how is this not a stomp?
Because some people would argue it's an incon. Zamasu not being able to win doesn't mean Flowey has an absolute 100% chance of winning without any possible counter argument. Also, when it comes to perceiving something as a stomp match, that's a bit subjective. I wouldn't call this a stomp match because Zamasu can harm Flowey and isn't an effortless kill for Flowey, but I'm still leaning towards Flowey for a win. For example, I'd rate Flowey's difficulty with beating Zamasu here low to mid, or in numbers either 2/10 or 4/10, assuming Flowey is capable of harming him and we aren't using non-corporeality or intangibility otherwise of course, especially if Flowey can win via annhialating the timeline they're in, something he could easily do. For a stomp match, I'd perceive it as character winning with literally 0 difficulty, you might view that differently though. Oh, and the reason I'm not counting Flowey just annhilating the timeline from the start and just tyring his hardest to insta kill Zamasu is because this doesn't specify bloodlusted and I don't think Flowey would do that in character, I feel like he'd at least take a bit of damage if not use LOAD once before destroying Zamasu.

Back