• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Flower vs Fire: Kinemon vs Vista

Vista was even with a casual Mihawk and forced Akainu on guard.
His only feats against Akainu were tagging him along with Marco when he was looking at Jinbei iirc
Kin'emon needed his 8 homies just to match a casual Kaido.
Kaido was putting a lot more effort to hurt them than a casual fight would suggest, I wouldn't call that casual. Mihawk vs Vista was casual.

Dude Kaifu took Kiku's arm off like nothing, keep in mind Kiku is comparable to Kinemon.
Killer deflected Kaifu. Vista is above all of them simply by clashing with a semi-casual Mihawk.

Dude Kaifu took Kiku's arm off like nothing, keep in mind Kiku is comparable to Kinemon.
Killer deflected Kaifu. Vista is above all of them simply by clashing with a semi-casual Mihawk.
are you saying Killer can't clash with a casual Mihawk?

Also didn't Daz Bones clash with Mihawk too?

Anyway, since I read the Vista page every day first thing in the morning, I know how this goes, and he wins.
image.png
Vista is HIM
He's talking about people who think Shanks(pure hakiman)>Mihawk(pure swordman)
No you don't get it Mihawk just has more SKILL not more STRENGTH or HAKI
What do you mean I'm overdosing on copium?

Vista in Marineford:

-Helped beat up a Vice Admiral Giant
-Blocked a hit from Mihawk, then fought him for a bit
-Postponed the duel so they wouldn't both get attacked by annoying pacifistas
-Intercepted some marine cannonballs aimed at Luffy
-Fought, with Marco, Akainu, and stated he shouldn't have let his guard down(possibly meaning he could have saved Ace?)
-Left in good condition.

ngl I really, really, really don't feel like trying to gas the hell out of Kinemon like I was yesterday lol

So in all seriousness, Vista probably does pack up Kinemon unfortunately.

His stats are higher though I don't think the gap is insane and Kinemon could probably still damage him with Adv Armarment.

But that's only if Kin could tag him. Vista being as skilled a Swordsman as Mihawk is pretty much the nail in the coffin, if a Casual Mihawk struggles to tag him I doubt Kinemon would very many times if at all. Even Kaido already pointed out that the Scabbards' Nitoryuu was inferior to Oden's.

Kinemon does have higher stamina and endurance feats but they won't be able to carry him if Vista is just blatantly better than him.

Last edited:
Back