• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Flash is MFTL+ also HIT is MFTL+. Before Flash speed steal, HIT can do atleast 0.1 sec time and react to it.. so... Atleast there will be a fight.

Oh God...no.

Flash (Wally West) is 23,759,448,520,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 times faster than the light...

When Whis (Fastest Character so far on DBS) is at best 187,000,000,000 faster than the light.

@Kami not saying that Flash doesn't blitz like massively. But that Flash feat was when others helped amp him. Also Whis is at least 187 billion c. Not at best.

for now, flash shud be able to do his magic b4 the timestop

but ryuka what is this amp thing u are talking about? was that not his regular speed? what is his normal speed then?

Yeah MFTL+ is an EXTREMELY broad category. Literally any finite number bigger than 1000. A character can be googolplex^googolplex times faster than a character and still be in the same category. As such characters can still horribly blitz while in this category. Such as what Flash would do to Whis. It isn't a fair fight as of now.

KamiYasha said:
Oh God...no.
Flash (Wally West) is 23,759,448,520,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 times faster than the light...

When Whis (Fastest Character so far on DBS) is at best 187,000,000,000 faster than the light.
What's Wally's speed calc based on?

This is very intresting because if Hit gets his time stop before being K.O. he might be able to beat wally with one attack.

In my opinion the Hit verses threads should have started next week because from the episode preview Hit might have another ability involving time.

RadicalMrR said:
In my opinion the Hit verses threads should have started next week
imo, we shud all wait for a few weeks as well, even for goku and vegeta and the gods

who knows, their tier may be much higher than what we thot

and if that is the case, then all the long discussion so far about them in vs will be useless since nearly all if not all of their losses may be removed (likely along with victories as well)

iirc that was with help

from wat i have heard recently the higher one clearly without help is trillion x light speed

My bad if that's the case, though I'm not sure, as I remember his unamped speed to be vastly superior to Saint Seiya's.

The real cal howard said:
Problem is, he can. Ridiculously easily.
Then he shouldn't be able to be tagged or hit,or even seen like ever in comics and yet he is not considered most powerful superhero

Flash destroys. He's easily faster than anyone else in fiction via normal means, not encounting...y'know, Infinite speeds and all.

Hell, he probably is Infinite speed via scaling to Zoom.

Also, he gets caught? Cool. Just means they actually scale to him or PIS.

Paimemnon said:
Flash destroys. He's easily faster than anyone else in fiction via normal means, not encounting...y'know, Infinite speeds and all.
Hell, he probably is Infinite speed via scaling to Zoom.

Also, he gets caught? Cool. Just means they actually scale to him or PIS.
Yea in one instance he was stated to be moving so fast that he was "trans time" and he beat instant teleportation just by sheer speed,i guess,he qualifies for infinite speed.

Then he shouldn't be able to be tagged or hit,or even seen like ever in comics and yet he is not considered most powerful superhero
PIS and CIS in comics does that to DC and Marvel Comic characters.

Nabzilla said:
Aww. Its time for downplay now.
https://twitter.com/van_jensen/status/695347680185167874

Author statements > feats.

Lol.
Problem is comic books have different writers that scale them differently. Van Jensen even said that he can't say anything about Flash saving Tokyo because he didn't write that.

See more in Powerscaling Rules for Marvel and DC Comics .

Also, that was New 52 Flash, this is...actually I'm not sure, you didn't specify which Flash you're using. We're all considering it's Wally West Flash.

Unless you're joking around of course, then I wrote this for no reason :p

ah...i see it.

how fast is this Flash?

I think the speed for goku and vegeta in their blue mode was calcuated somewhere in the billions FTL right? for some reference...

that puts him around whis speed i think

which should be a lot higher than Hit. so i guess he still wins. but maybe better wait next episode of DBS to see if hit shows new stuff

I have a feeling Flash wasn't going at full speed, Nab-koon.

Also, Superman generally doesn't run, lol. All he said is that he couldn't fly.

But he's commonly portrayed as superior to Clark.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back