• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Flash Games Discussion Thread

EliminatorVenom

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
adobe-flash-player.jpg

Very few things in the world of oldschool PC gamers are as remarkable as the now-deceased, but once incredibly popular Adobe Flash Player.

To this day, people made several, several apps and ways to play flash games. Some were gems, some were hilarious, most were bad, but all of them composed an unique landscape in the internet that has marked so many people. Many of the games that were born in flash soon got into new forms of media and lived on. Some examples are Armed with Wings, Rogue Fable, Kingdom Rush, Swords and Sandals... But the great majority lived and died with Flash. Now, Flashpoint is, for many of them, the sole way to still play these games.

This is a place for the general discussion of flash games - Sonny, Sinjid, Knightfall, Castaway, Arcuz... Whatever it might be, there's a home for them here!

I'll start by commenting that I intend to work on Flash games in general after I conclude some other projects in the wiki. In particular, I want to dedicate my attention to:
  • Sonny
  • Sinjid
  • Arcuz
  • Hands of War & Shadowreign
  • Castaway
  • Kingdom Rush
  • Armed with Wings
  • Swords and Sandals
  • Knightfall.
Thankfully, all of those are big enough to warrant verse pages, but many flash games will stand verseless.

Yeah, that's really rough... I've also lost plenty of games that I was very fond of. :c

There were two games that didn't end because of Flash being discontinued, it happened long before it, but still stings my heart. MiniHeroes from Likwidgames and Fantasy Online. They were both so very cool...

Yeah, that's really rough... I've also lost plenty of games that I was very fond of. :c

There were two games that didn't end because of Flash being discontinued, it happened long before it, but still stings my heart. MiniHeroes from Likwidgames and Fantasy Online. They were both so very cool...
It hurts, doesn't it? Too bad the call for game preservation wasn't as strong then as it is now.

I'm just lucky Poptropica was able to get transferred to another program before the end came...

Back