• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Flash (CW) Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan

VS Battles
Calculation Group
In the lightning speed feat, he actually moved Wells from the lightning to save him. So since he was moving something, we can calculate AP from Speed, which would upgrade Season 2 Flash to "Town level", and Season 3 Flash to "At least Town level". All speedsters scale.

Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan said:
That lightning-dodging feat is Season 1, which is said to be an outlier.
Yeah I calced the lighting dodging feat from Season 2, and with the high-end and low-end, he's Town level. I agree with Season 3 being "At Least Town level"

The feat in your blog is from Season 1. The Season 2 feat is saving Wells from Farooq. (doesn't matter, still town level)

If you are holding something when travelling at high speeds, we can get the AP. Using Well's weight and mhs+ speed, we get town level.

Yes, but the speed was taken crom a calc. I am not sure you can take a speed that you got from a calc to use in another calc.

you can. because he was holding something. However, in the calc Maverick should have used to weight of Wells, not Barry. But doubt it would make a difference at all.

Carring something horizontally does not expend energy though, at least not in a way that can be measured using Kinetic Energy. Not if velocity is constant anyway.

Also again, I am not sure you can use a speed obtained from a previous calculation in a new calculation.

As much as I would like Flash to be stronger. Getting kinetic energy from a character's movement is Calc Stacking regretably.

Well getting kinetic energy from movement isn't inherently calc stacking. If a calculation is done in a scene that determines a speed, kinetic energy of that same scene can be determined. The moment you try to use a different feat to get KE, however, it turns into calc stacking.

However, MaverickIsTheHype should use the weight of the object Barry is carrying. I suggest you to change the weight to 88 kg, the average man weight.

I personally think that this seems acceptable, but would appreciate more staff input.

Btw, Flash's Season 3 version's speed should be upgraded to "At least Massively Hypersonic+" because he's faster than before.

It depends on if there is any proof that he is so much faster.

Okay, and he was MHS+ before this?

Okay. I suppose that seems reasonable then.

Yes. I will temporarily unlock it. Tell me here when you are done.

Flash Town level?dafuq

I'm watching Flash tv show to this date and he doesn't seem that strong,in fact his punches are still pretty much above superhuman

Who was the person he was carrying? We can probably find an official weight for them if they're a known actor.

Edit: This is with the 721,000 m/s end, correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back