• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fixing two attack on titan profiles

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is specifically for these pages:

Eren Yeager | VS Battles Wiki | Fandom
Karl Fritz | VS Battles Wiki | Fandom

To start, Karl erroneously is stated to have created 500,000 thousand titans causally. They are made via the power of Ymir, in paths. The flow of time in paths is different then on earth, with several years being possible to happen there while seconds happen on earth.

0120-016.png (1066×1600) (eorzea.us)
0122-027.png (2133×1600) (eorzea.us)
0122-028.png (2133×1576) (eorzea.us)

Karl should be listed as unknown instead, as he has no feats.

For Eren, his founding titan key is listed as:
At least Large Town level, likely Small City level, possibly higher (Inherited Ymir's powers. Released every single Colossal Titan trapped in the Eldian Walls)

This is wrong though, as while ymir did give him assistance, he needed Zeke to control the wall titans. When zeke is killed, he loses control of them:
0137-035.png (1065×1598) (leanbox.us)
0137-036.png (1065×1598) (leanbox.us)

More importantly, he has two durability anti feats, as a few cords of tnt exploding severed his head, and more importantly, armins town level explosion one shotted his founding titan form:
0137-038.png (1065×1598) (leanbox.us)
0137-039.png (1065×1598) (leanbox.us)

0137-044.png (1065×1598) (leanbox.us)
0137-045.png (2130×1598) (leanbox.us)
0138-004.png (1067×1600) (leanbox.us)

As for an actual tier for his form, it should be stronger than bertolt's colossal form, or at least upscale from the attack titan form.

I feel him getting his head severed from those explosions is more due to smaller surface area to damage, like how humans can damage the titans with swords and cannons when they are 9-A.

Eren getting destroyed by the Armin's tranformation is a better point tho.

I agree with the proposal.

As for an actual tier for his form, it should be stronger than bertolt's colossal form, or at least upscale from the attack titan form.
Wouldn't upscale from the rod reiss titan? Also is it possible to find the AP for the eren founding titan via sheer size?

And I can't think of any justification to scale off of rod. Sure he's another giant Titan but he became that way for different reasons

And I can't think of any justification to scale off of rod. Sure he's another giant Titan but he became that way for different reasons
The founding titan is described as being far more powerful than any other titan tho, and wasn't it stated that no titan could surpass it?

I mean, isn't that flat-out debunked by Armin one shotting on screen?
It could be more so in reference to its hacks which are very broken

The issue we should also be looking at here is if Eren's titan form is even capable of attacking in the first place. I'm not saying he shouldn't have any AP through sheer stomping of things with his boney appendages, but aside from that his malnourished yet overgrown Founding Titan form doesn't attack by itself, it summons past shifters to attack others. Which should be noted to the profile lest we have Centipede Eren AP stomps in some threads.

Eren could be Unknown or insert what tier his large size gives him, Varies from weakest shifter tier up to whatever tier a Colossal is with Titan Summoning?

Eren's Colossal Titan is a different matter, it should scale to the Colossal Shifters.

Last edited:
I don't think making like a GPE calc or anything like it is a good idea to scale the founding titan. The awkward body shape would just **** with everything and the AP you could get would be entirely irrelevant, since he really couldn't use it any way. I think we should just get durability, then scale him at "Unknown, (whatever tier here) with Summons".

So Eren's Founding Titan AP would be "Unknown, Varies from 9-A to 8-B with Past Titan Shifters (or some other, better word for it).
Maybe this can be worded better.

"Unknown physically, (insert tier here) to (insert tier here) with Past Titan Shifters" is my current proposal if you guys wanna follow it.

Previous threads were closed because we were waiting for the series to get more feats, or even to just end.
Now we just focus on the feats as to not overdose on copium.

Eren's Founding Titan should at least be as strong as Frieda's who was stronger than Grisha but lost. Not to mention Eren is the size of a freaking sky scraper. No reason to say he isn’t stronger.

I'm not saying he wouldn't logically be stronger, i'm saying he effectively has no way to attack besides the other shifters, so it'd really be pointless.

I'm neutral on FT Eren getting an AP, as long as it's been made clear that the only thing he can do with it is to walk on things.
Also, do we add the speed of Past Titan Shifters in Eren's? Like "Unknown, Past Titan Shifters have Subsonic with Supersonic reactions and combat speed" Though Eren's travel speed should be just about the same as the Wall Titans.

Maybe try to calculate the kinetic energy of his entire body moving?

He should at least be around Rod's titan by sheer size and weigh alone. In Attack on Titan physical power is strictly correlated to size, with the minor reinforcement skins and muscles.

Status
Not open for further replies.