• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fixing ALTTP!Link's page

So Tarta seems to be fine now with all of my stuff on the updated sandboxes for ALTTP Link & OoS/OoA Link, and I fixed any of the grammar errors I could find, so can I update the profiles with them?

@Medeus

Okay. It should probably be fine to use then.

You should be good to update them I think, but just to give my quick imput on this I think for ALTTP Link his Resistance to BFR should be removed since he never actually resists it, just has a way to come back from it due to the Magic Mirror warping him back.

What Medeus has accepted can probably be applied.

GiverOfThePeace said:
So Tarta seems to be fine now with all of my stuff on the updated sandboxes for ALTTP Link & OoS/OoA Link, and I fixed any of the grammar errors I could find, so can I update the profiles with them?
I was giving suggestions more than anything, I'm hardly a knowledgeable member on Zelda to consider what I bring up as a factor or not. >_>;

That said, things should be good to be added.

Dust Collector said:
You should be good to update them I think, but just to give my quick imput on this I think for ALTTP Link his Resistance to BFR should be removed since he never actually resists it, just has a way to come back from it due to the Magic Mirror warping him back.
I thought a regular thing on the wiki is that a character gets a technical resistance to BFR if they can just immedieatly return from it. Since it still would fall under the parameters of "resisting" something, but irregardless kk.

On the tab, I'd move the Oracles version between Majora's Mask and Four Swords to show it's in the canon section + release date order, but looks good otherwise.

Not sure where the specific detail was made, but wasn't this thread necro?

-Shrugs-

No one linked the thread when they made the initial revision, so I had to dig for it.

I thought it was already concluded a while back. The Oracle games take place after Link's Awakening according the Hyrule Encyclopedia. Hyrule Historia originally had the Link from ALttP, Oracle games, and Link's Awakening all as the same Link. But that was reconned, and while Link's Awakening is still a direct sequal to ALttP, there's no longer evidence that the Oracle games Link is the same as the one from ALttP hence while the profile was split.

And it was mentioned above that the Oracle Link and Zelda both appear younger than they did in ALttP which was another reason to suggest it wasn't the same Link. Though, Firestorm bumped asking why, which I'm not sure how to fully answer that ATM. But I thought the thread was already concluded months back.

Okay. Thank you. We should probably close this then.

Back