• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Five Possible Dragon Ball Upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since there are too many Dragon Ball Threads, we should conclude the proposed changes.

1) If Turles became 10 times stronger (Considering the Goku KKx10 statement), then his power should be Above Frieza's, considering that his PL was 30000 according to the DB Wikia, he should even stronger than 2nd Form Frieza

2) Why Slug is stronger than Turles? and when King Kai said that he was > Frieza?

3) I'm stills against the speed upgrade for the U6 fighters, but if you want, I can try to make the thread for other speeds upgrade today

AidenBrooks999 said:
2) Why Slug is stronger than Turles? and when King Kai said that he was > Frieza?
The movies' director stated that each movie villain Goku fought would be stronger than the last.

And King Kai's statement?

Even thinking that movies are "alternative universes" or something, how could King Kai compare Slug with Frieza?

Well, I am too tired to be a good judge at the moment, so take my evaluation with a grain of salt.

AidenBrooks999 said:
1) 30.000*10=300.000 which is still weaker than base form Frieza.

2) I don't know what you're trying to say here. It's definitely possible that Slug is more powerful than Frieza and if he's more powerful than Frieza he's also more powerful than Turles.

3) /

Well before performing the upgrades. I ask if it is better to downgrade Mystic Gohan and Buuhan speeds (Vegito did the MFTL feat as a candy), if not then the U6 Fighters, Piccolo and Zamasu gets speed upgraded.

Perhaps it would be best to highlight this thread for more input?

Dark649 said:
Well before performing the upgrades. I ask if it is better to downgrade Mystic Gohan and Buuhan speeds (Vegito did the MFTL feat as a candy), if not then the U6 Fighters, Piccolo and Zamasu gets speed upgraded.
When did vegito do a MFTL feat as a candy?

I do not have the time and energy to look for scans, but, if I remember correctly, Buu briefly transformed him into a candy.

FTW395 said:
And this is MFTL because?
Well, i heard by some users that Mystic Gohan, Buuhan and Vegito are MFTL because Buutenks was faster than Mystic Gohan and this Vegito candy speed speed. But i think such a big boost in speed for these characters cannot be quantified, i think is better to downgrade them to at least FTL+.

Matthew Schroeder said:
We shouldn't use multipliers for anything but Kaioken. The show proper has never stated a single one.
Look at this example.

Vegeta Power level = 18000

Oozaru X10 multiplier to base

Oozaru Vegeta = 180000

Namek Saga Goku = 120000

Oozaru Vegeta is stronger than both Goku and Ginyu so he should be at whatever we rate those 2 unless we say Weaker Power level> Stronger Power level.

In Oozaru Vegeta's case, you're right.

But I mean in cases where we don't know the power levels and the power level multipliers.

Which ones are you referring to because even low balling what their power level would be we still get most the results mentioned above.

Non canon Bardock has a PL of 10000 with Oozaru hes 100000, stronger than Saiyan Saga Vegeta but weaker than Ginyu so at least 5-B.

Turles, haven't watched the movie but low balling this and saying that Goku with KKX 10 is 80000 than hes at least 5-B (this is assuming Goku got no stronger since then), Turles' Oozaru would be 800000, stronger than Frieza.

RadicalMrR said:
Which ones are you referring to because even low balling what their power level would be we still get most the results mentioned above.
Non canon Bardock has a PL of 10000 with Oozaru hes 100000, stronger than Saiyan Saga Vegeta but weaker than Ginyu so at least 5-B.

Turles, haven't watched the movie but low balling this and saying that Goku with KKX 10 is 80000 than hes at least 5-B (this is assuming Goku got no stronger since then), Turles' Oozaru would be 800000, stronger than Frieza.
Huh? Didn't know Goku used KKX 10 in the Turles movie.

Edit: nvm though the Funi dub says KKx20, so which one is the correct one? Either way, this would mean a hypothetical Oozaru Turles is indeed around Frieza second form level.

Hmm oozaru vegeta power make him 10x stronger right ? that mean great ape should have the power level of 180,000 and ginyu was ******** his pants when he saw Goku power level reach about 120,000

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back