• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fist of The North Star: Downgrades And A Question

Well, I did make a calculatio regarding some downgrades for speed, and upgrades for AP, so if any of the calc members are willing to take a look at the calc, we can make the respective changes to the HnK profiles.

Okay. You can politely message them to ask for input, if you wish.

I posted the calc itself in the calc request thread, as well as messaging a couple others.

One of the calc members has exams at the moment, so it will have to wait a bit. Tomorrow would be a good date.

This downgrade is clearly valid as seen by the number of votes, also to prevent confusion in the future. May I edit the calc stacking page?

@Blue: You may edit the pages that need to be adjusted. However, some of the calc members need to check out this calculation here.

Kenshiro and Raoh split a cloud

If accepted, this would downgrade their speeds to low-end Massively Hypersonic (Mach 125) based on Raoh's blast reaching the cloud.

@Lina Shields

You can inform them on their message walls, if you wish.

@Lina a bunch of staff members agreed with your suggested changes and have already started applying them. I don't think there is need to bump or propose this.

I should remind you guys for raohs calc. Because raoh was no longer at his full power combined with the fact he was already in a energy depleted and half dead state when he performed the move. It's best we apply the "Tenryu Kokuyo Ho" formula to that calc which would put him at 7 gigatons or island level. Kasumis calc stays the same though.

Yes. If calculation was accepted, you can start to apply the results.

If Raoh was actually dying while doing this, I don't mind Island level, "At least Small Island, likely higher", "Likely Island level" or something like that.

Ryukama said:
If Raoh was actually dying while doing this, I don't mind Island level, "At least Small Island, likely higher", "Likely Island level" or something like that.
What I'm saying is. Raoh was definitely in a state much weaker than if he were to be In his healthy base form(he literally died as soon as he unleash the last of his energy into that attack,and gave most of his life force to yuria prior to the fight.). The "dragon breath"(That's Tenryu kokyo Ho is.) formula is just when characters use 100% of their strength. Clearly raoh was in a state much weaker than his healthy base form so using the DB formula would be a good justification . And like I said above this would put them at island level or 7 Gigaton(not even that much of a jump from the original numbers.).

If Raoh was more likely than not 2 times weaker in this feat than he normally is and/or is capable of becoming, then like I said I do not have a problem with him getting one of those ratings I suggested.

The gap between Raoh's feat and the minimum requirement is almost two times. I don't think we can just upgrade a character's AP to one extra level, especially if Raoh likely used all of his full power in that blast.

I agree with Ryukama's suggestion. Just say "Likely Island level".

I am also fine with this this suggestion.

Because there is no calculation that shows his speed is MHS+. The best speed feat we got for this series is Raoh who caps at Mach 125.

To reach MHS+ you need to be over Mach 1000.

I do find Lina's suggestion alright enough. But Grudge is correct in that Raoh did the move in such a state as he said above. Nonetheless, Lina's idea works for both here I assume and I alright with that.

So the speed for the characters are slightly downgraded but still within MHS. That's alright with me.

Anyways, I take it we've done the changes to the appropriate characters, along with adding in their new Tier? If so, this thread may perhaps be done with by now.

Back