• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fist of the Blue Sky abilities

You can ask for a recalc though?

I mean since you're more active in this one and all, something may be different for here. Though it may sorta end up like last year or earlier when only like...2 people were the only ones to bother calc'ing the feats at the time (i.e Austrian and Xcano). Since those two are gone, someone else will have to be requested upon to do them.

I once heard that this feat was calculated to be in the petaton range, but no one could find the source of the claim.

@PTSO: Never recall that being in the PT range. That and it could even be such a huge ass outlier for the verse.

Where they are now is where i'm fine with them at the most in and rather believable than 6-A HNK. Even if i did budge to it, that's also up to what others think of it. Even more so like Prom who has read the series personally so...

Just spreading a rumor I heard while looking at a HNK respect thread awhile back. Just from eyeballing it, I'd say it's low 6-B tops.

I also like Fist of the Blue Sky. It has amazing artwork and good story.

Anyway, the first post seems to make sense to me, but it is probably better if CrossverseCrisis and Promestein handle this.

Alright, if thats what you feel is best. However, I still have a few additions to make to the OP that I haven't had a chance to add yet. Could I add those to help out later revisions?

I meant that they are better suited to evaluating this than I am.

I actually would like it if PTSO helps out with the revisions with the stuff here even if it's just through the OP cause i'm not really that active in HnK stuff like i use to when Grudge was around. Same when Austrian came be once i was done with some JJBA stuff.

Rather tiring to do compared to back then but if it's better to have i or Prom add this, best i see is if PTSO can at least set up what COULD be added on here. That or Prom if there's any powers she knows can be added and others just not.

"Really, all the Hokuto Shinken brothers are getting is Instinctive Reaction, Sleep Manipulation, Biological Manipulation/Death Manipulation, Mind Control, and Resistance to Clairvoyance and Ki Draining"

-I believe this is what we're only going to be putting onto their pages. Which i more or less see it as being fine enough but i will need Promestein's assistance as a second opinion for them again.

There are more scans on the way to provide more evidence to the current abilities that I've suggested, as well as some more abilities with scans for evidence (Ken displays a form of summoning towards the end of the series, and Liu Zongwu has a decent feat of electricity resistance)

I'll get it up soon, but school has really been keeping me busy lately, so I don't have much free time. Sorry for the delay guys.

seems legit i see FRA but i'll wait and see (Omae wa mou shindeiru lol)

How do you do the expand and hide tabs thing? I'm gonna add a bunch of stuff, and I don't want my post it get even more cluttered.

Well, I'll try to figure it out tomorrow. I have a ton of stuff to add in (basically everyone gets Instinctive Reaction/Precog by the end of the series, and Muso Tensei and Soryu Tenra get some edits)

@PTSO: I'm really tired as heck atm but just to really comment this out, there is that code for doing the expand thing but nobody really bothered to actually type it out. Only having a scan of it that doesn't exactly help at all (note of reference: it was on a Warhammer thread some time ago) so I have no idea on how to do that for ya there.

I'm tempted to just dump all the info I have now, but then it's be super jacked up. There's a lot of good stuff too :'(

You know what's nice?

Doing "Blue Sky" from GOTG2 and making "fist of the blue sky" as part of its lyrics.

Just bringing this out, i'm assuming the reason why Xcano's calc of the nuke feat of Jagi's was that low was due to accounting for the human ratio thing comparing to nuke explosion.

As in how one would calc the amount of energy they can take from the suns surface or core yet be of a much lower result, this is why i think the nuke one was pretty much that.

Although in some fashion of this, i can't see why putting him at Tier 7 in dura wouldn't be that bad in the sense of how consistent they'd be for it in that tier. Heck Raoh's cloud spilting feat from before it got recalc'd (?) was like High 7-C and that was him when he was practically dead (or close to it) so...yeah.

I just saw J-Man recalc of the feat, it got to just barely Island level, though I think he's in the middle of revising it.

Though, like I said earlier, there's good evidence that the nuke went off right in his face, so that was an issue I had with the original.

The problem i have is the fact that not much of it has been made to it as Anton pointed out.

If J can work around with that issue, maybe it can be evaluated. Though i do agree that the nuke went off right at his face or at least near it, but either one works so there should be something new if all else...

Either way, we have a solid Island level pre-timeskip FOTSN (they previously were only confirmed to be at Small Isalnd level thanks to Raoh's feat that he performed while half dead, which was grounds for a boost to Island level, and dozens of Mountain level feats from Kenshirol).

The other explosions resulted in a Low 6B ratining, so either way, pre-timeskip chracters are getting a nice boost.

Back