• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fish Vs Bat

Slight speed advantage Vs Slight AP advantage.

Starting distance: 50 meters

Arlong:
Pureblood:

I'm voting pureblood low diff (if you equalise speed)

Pureblood and arlong both have expert swordsman and expert martial artists so due to not being able to recall any particular feats, I'll say they have comparable skill.

Pureblood's flight and ability to transform into bats should give him the mobility advantage and allow him to dodge attacks from arlong.

Pureblood is > 34.98 tons while Arlong is 6.5 tons (baseline high 8-C+ since there isn't a calc) meaning pureblood has a 5.3x ap advantage (and if this fight somehow went under water he would still have a 2.69x advantage) meaning he will be able to easily take hits from arlong especially with his at least low mid to mid regeneration meaning Arlong's sword attacks are nigh useless. Biggest advantage for pureblood by far.

Because Pureblood has evasive measures against Arlong's attacks and has a 5.3x ap advantage and regeneration, he won't struggle to kill arlong while arlong will have lots of difficulty trying to kill pureblood.

Edit: Regeneration is only accessible after pureblood drinks blood so ignore my arguments using it

Last edited:
Looking kind of stompish if arlong doesn't have any clear ways of beating low mid regeneration tbh, unless you want him to fight with a < 2143.75x speed advantage against pureblood

The regen is only relevant if he drinks blood. Is the gap really that large Arlong couldn't damage him?

The regen is only relevant if he drinks blood. Is the gap really that large Arlong couldn't damage him?
Nvm about the regeneration then, the AP gap shouldn't be so large that arlong can't do anything and due to Arlong's regeneration not being reliant on blood he will be able to use it more to save himself.

Still voting pureblood but it won't be as easy this time

See lol I made it debatable.
Post this on the one piece discussion thread since it's relevant to them and will get the thread more publicity and more votes, I don't really see arlong winning right now so we may get a unanimous vote but it's best to see the other side if there is one

The one-piece characters from the first arc are undergoing an update to 8-B, although I don't know at the very least it should be assumed that it's baseline.

Fair enough, I'd still vote pureblood for more mobility though due to his ability to transform into bats and fly, he would also still have a 3.18x advantage Ap wise which makes the fight more fair for Arlong but still not enough to beat Pureblood

Post this on the one piece discussion thread since it's relevant to them and will get the thread more publicity and more votes, I don't really see arlong winning right now so we may get a unanimous vote but it's best to see the other side if there is one
Ok, I will once I find it lol

Back