• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

First LN profile Upgrade for MGK

Type 1 CM

Agree: @Deagonx, @Dereck03, @Elizhaa
Disagree: @Theglassman12, @Qawsedf234
Neutral: @DarkGrath

Power Modification

Agree: @Elizhaa
Disagree: @Deagonx, @Qawsedf234
Neutral:

Fate Manipulation

Agree: @Dereck03, @Elizhaa
Disagree: @Theglassman12, @Deagonx, @DarkGrath
Neutral: @Qawsedf234

Resistance to Order via Resistance to Time Stop

Agree: @Dereck03
Disagree: @Deagonx, @Theglassman12
Neutral: @Qawsedf234, @Elizhaa, @DarkGrath
The vote tally has been available for nearly a month now.

This removal of resistance is kind of useless since in 1 month and a half it launches the second part of volume 4 and in it we will have Anos resisting Aberneyuu's "Sun of Destruction", and its resistances are back :v

Stop trash talking. This is a warning.
With all respects she is the one who is trying to remove things which weren't accepted. Profile things has nothing to with my CRT. There are tons of orders not just time. Anos has feats for Resisting other orders she should make a different Downgrade thread. If you staff side with her for this dishonesty sure whatever.
This removal of resistance is kind of useless since in 1 month and a half it launches the second part of volume 4 and in it we will have Anos resisting Aberneyuu's "Sun of Destruction", and its resistances are back :v
His magic was unaffected by Nosgalia order dude he already has feat. This shit is unnecessary to remove it. Well whatever it's MGK i guess.

It's not about the usefulness, it's a matter of rule infringement which staff are blatantly ignoring. Anos Resistance is based on multiple things not one

This has nothing to do with the warning I just gave.
Go ahead and report me right now if you feel so strongly about it.
It does because she literally removed the abilities which aren't discussed in this CRT. Mind showing where any staff or you agreed to Remove the things on the profile?

You didn't even bothered to warn her regarding this case. It just feels you are just letting her loose free whatever she does not warrant any warning.

That discussion is already occurring in the RvR, stop changing the subject and just stop dramabaiting on MG threads. You do not need to argue with my warning about what Fuji did or allegedly did, even if it is true it does not justify the comments you guys made.

Back