• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fire God Liu Kang

Status
Not open for further replies.
We don't outright give immunity to characters. For instance, Kronika might not have managed to affect Liu Kang, but if we give him immunity, it would imply that even a 1-A time manipulator wouldn't affect him. This is a blatant NLF. In Liu Kang's case, we can say that he is resistant to universal timehax at best. Heck, you may resist timehax from a 1-A and that's 1-A resistance to timehax and still not immunity.

I see. So being unaffected by rewinding the entire universe isn't considered immunity. Well all right then. But still his time resistance should be above other time characters right? Like say for example Hit did a time leap on him, or Esdeath froze time, would those 2 be able to affect him? I mean to be fair resisting the entire universe's rewind is a pretty strong feat. I wanna know where he stands on the resistance to time scale.

Resistance is essentially immunity in function, unless someone with a better hax potency comes along. So anymore with a similar or lesser level of time manip than Kronika shouldn't be able to affect FGLK.

For example, someone like Ren Fuji with his 1-A time manip (idk what this is supposed to mean) can affect FGLK just fine despite the resistance. However, someone like DIO cannot.

I think we need to clarify on Liu Kang and Raiden's profiles how their time resistence works, and maybe see if Fire God Liu Kang is 5-A or whatever. Also I wanna know, is rewinding time considered to be above freezing time or skipping time, or does it depend on who does it?

Liu got some new feats lately, should we consider adding them? Like snapping black holes into existence.

or should we make a new profile for the new timeline?

Liu got some new feats lately, should we consider adding them? Like snapping black holes into existence.

or should we make a new profile for the new timeline?

Woah a necro, but someone already calc'd Liu Kang's black hole snap. Liu doesn't need a new profile for the new timeline because it's just MK9 Liu Kang who became a god, anything he does in MK1 is going to his profile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back