• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

FIRE FORCE CRT: CHARON THE REFLECTOR, CHARON THE PROTECTOR (Powers and Ability Additions)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also realized the blast from Charon that was directed towards dragon can’t be used as justifications for his planetary range because he died while doing it. However, the case of his feat with Nataku’s blast is still a valid justification
Sure, he was able to tag the moon from Earth. That’s hundreds of thousands of kilometres. Not sure what the counters to this entail.

powers and abilities: Extrasensory perception, enhanced senses (able to sense danger and counter accordingly), Statistic amplification (the power of explosions can be increased up to how much energy is stored up), Acrobatics (here), Energy Manipulation.
Looks okay
range: Tens of kilometers with explosions, up to planetary with energy blasts
This, his range is not up to planetary, it was a one time attack that was not even his in the first place
weakness: Vulnerable to counterattacks during energy expulsion | Has a limit to amount of energy he can absorb before he overloads
Looks good

Uh actually you are missing something and likely most of ff characters are, people who were near Nataku should resist radiation.

what feat? I cant remember.

@Pain_to12 you sure I can't handle this? or you got it?
Its not mind manip or madness I don't think, I'd say at least minor mind manip and supernatural willpower.
0010-013.png

I could be wrong (haven't read ff in a while) but the bugs are what give you your powers and this guy got bit.

Its not mind manip or madness I don't think, I'd say at least minor mind manip and supernatural willpower.
0010-013.png

I could be wrong (haven't read ff in a while) but the bugs are what give you your powers and this guy got bit.
This is just another one of Okubo's peak foreshadowing for doppelgangers later in the story.

We need an infernal physiology page

I agree with adding supernatural willpower and resistance to madness manipulation

I've unlocked the profile. Just tell me when you're done with the changes.

All done

This can be closed now.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!

But wait

I may have to remove something after this next discussion.

@Nelliels- arent infernals dopplegangers?

I think the reason the dude retained his consciousness was that he probably fought to do so.

Remember the same thing happened to
captain burns

But wait

I may have to remove something after this next discussion.

@Nelliels- arent infernals dopplegangers?

I think the reason the dude retained his consciousness was that he probably fought to do so.

Remember the same thing happened to
captain burns
Yea its probably explained what they do but i dont remember at all. dopplegangers also should have dimensional travel

they are in adolla and need to come into the real world to take over their real world self LOL.
0194-019.png
Oh but the bugs just negs this whole process and just turns them to infernals

somehow Burns kept his mind

Yeah here. I wrote this up incase so its better understood.

Becoming an infernal causes you to lose your mind Adapting to the flames you become a second or third gen If you have a strong will and attachment to life to such a degree you resist losing your mind and retain your consciousness. All second and third should have a resistance to mind manip that makes them lose their minds and have minor willpower.
0000-046.png

0010-013.png

Becoming an infernal causes you to lose your mind Adapting to the flames you become a second or third gen If you have a strong will and attachment to life to such a degree you resist losing your mind and retain your consciousness. All second and third should have a resistance to mind manip that makes them lose their minds and have minor willpower.
0000-046.png

0010-013.png
I never doubted you

0000-046.png

0010-013.png
Thanks for saving the day

also this should be resistance to madness manipulation type 3 iirc & and ofc as you’ve said supernatural willpower

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back