• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fire Emblem: Lyon upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too bad the size of the continent is never given to scale from, but Grado is a pretty big country in comparison to the rest of Magvel

Oh yea, the countries are mostly equal in size, but the point of Magvel having no given size still stands

I still agree with Country level due to destroying most of Grado right after being ressurected

Also, Heroes characters are going to have a pre-downgrade.

Roy doesnt use the Sword of Seals even on the hardest difficulty level and neither Chrom uses the exalted falchion

Until we figure out if Ike will have he god-powered ragnell in the future, Sharena, Alfonse, Veronica and Heroes!Anna are High 8-C/At most 8-B/Low 7-C.

Base Roy is 8-A, and you could just make a contest revision regarding the Heroes pages

Thats the thing, the heroes page do not exist yet.

And i have already made a thread showing the major mistake on Roy's base form tiering.

Nicely done.

But please change the justification for the tiering.

Veronica flat out conquered the world of seals with her army.

So, Alphonse and Sharena 100% defeated Roy. (He might not be bloodlusted or at his best against them because they are not evil and he was obeying the world conquering contract, but still)

Well, they were mind controlled to kill the main cast, so they shouldn't have been any weaker, so defeating Roy (and Lilina too) should make them at or above their level

I was planning to make a profile, but I have a problem with how she seems to be on a much higher level than the main cast (she shows no sign of injury or defeat after being beaten and is just like "Nevermind, I'll just go home now")

So does everyone.

Literally every chapter in the game ends in "Oh, the contracts done for besting us, lets be pals."

So what she does is not that impresive.

Put her at the same tier as everyone else.

Add to her weaknesses that she hates to be lonely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back