• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Fire Emblem Heroes has Original spins on canonical characters with several differences from canon, just like FEH Azura.
So i wonder if any of these would be eligible for profiles of their own.

+
the brave heroes. (since they are implied to have been born from wishes from "the other world" in this chapter. which could make them different enough to be their own profiles as they have different backstories and abilities from their canon selves)

Their AP would be High 3-A by scaling to Alphonse and have the hax implied in their base moveset.

I don't really think its necessary to do that. I'm pretty sure that Heroes Lucina was deleted for similar reasons.

The difference between those heroes and Azura is that Azura actually has abilities, and plays a role far different from her canon self. Most of the characters you have just listed really are just "what-ifs" and don't really need their own profiles.

There was a Heroes Lucina profile?

Id think the adrift versions of characters are at least different enough from their normal counterparts since they are dream constructs directly linked to FEH Azura's summoning. They are not even human/dragons and their personality changes a lot.

While id like to see Fallen Ike (since that never happens in RD) and the brave heroes, i can see where you are coming from.

Brave Heroes honestly sounds fine, even some alts like Adrift should be fine

Also, we actually do have each FEH Azura in the same profile for some reason, it kinda looks like a weird composite when it really shouldn't be

Alts for the OCs should be addressed too, at least at some point

All Azuras have the power to make a dream world and thus, are all technically the same character with the same abilities, just like the alts for the OCs.
The lil azura we see on the chapter can summon the other Azuras anyways, so i think its better this way.

Regardless, i do also want to see the brave heroes + fallen ike + adrift units having profiles.

Honestly, given how relevant Lucina is to the Tempest side plot, this version of her might be relevant enough to deserve documentation again. Tempest is a pretty big deal lore wise, and she's at the focus a lot

Personally, I wouldn't mind FEH profiles for characters that have gotten forms and "what ifs" we've never seen before, especially since they tend to include weapons and skills that are new and unique for the characters. Not on the level of Azura getting the dream abilities, but still notable that they sometimes stray so far from the base characters we know.

Lucina without any base skills, but reason to be comparable to the main cast who have a completely new rating for the franchise, and has been heavily active fighting a space-time storm which is pretty heavily diverging from our canon profile.

Plus, that's likely at least in part game mechanics, I don't see why putting on a mask would negate her standard counterpart's abilities. And depending on how we rectify varients on Azura's page, we may or may not include content from the other Lucinas to have more information.

And regardless of that last point, it's not like we don't have profiles that are somewhat limited in true, unique abilities in favor of their significance. Heroes Lucina's has had a decent amount of spotlight and purpose for Heroes lore, I think that deserves consideration.

We do have Mecha Goku and he is pretty barebones compared to regular Goku and from a spinoff title, so i do not think Masked Lucina having no skills (which is clearly a game mechanic intetended for the player to be able to customize her any way you want.) is an argument against her being documented and varies on every point with her normal canonical self.

She also fights alongside other heroes and versions of herself, implying she is indeed comparable and that othher versions of herself are different enough from the canon self too (specially brave lucina since she is literally born from dreams).

Last edited:
Mecha Goku also isn't Goku

Although, maybe it's possible for us to consider Skill Inheritance for "Marth", since I do agree it's clearly intended for her

Skill inheritance IS a thing, but, i dunno to which degree its part of canon or just a game mechanic.
But gaining skills is indeed canon, as shown with the weapon refinery temple is part of the story mode.
So at least, she should be able to get her falchion refined.

In this case, the fact that it's remove from Lucina PROBABLY is the game mechanic part...She's only wearing a mask, it's weird that it is the way that it is compared to other alt characters.

But back on it being Lucina, I think we've met the second part of the crossover rules of the Crossovers page regardless. This Lucina has a major role in the plot and lore, regardless of how few or many abilities we end up agreeing she has. I think she's valid by our standards.

Indeed.
With her only skills being extra damage against dragons, minor regen and possible buffs if she is with an ally or below 100% health, she would be the most honest, haxless High 3-A on the wiki.

I do think she should be a semi-composite with other versions of herself in Heroes, but that is up to the crossover rule standards.

I personally like keys as our option if we're going to pick multiple notable versions of one character in heroes, since we don't see versions of the characters share those abilities too often...But 'class change' rules are grey already with Fire Emblem with what we do and don't count.

Plus the explanation for some alts are timeline nonsense, so not sure if that's valid for a single profile in the first place?

Masked Marth would be the biggest jobber of High 3-A then...yikes

She does have the same falchion as Chrom and base Lucina have, so it is implied its clearly the same person. The other Lucinas are also comparable for still being the same person, just from a different world.

But i am personally fine with High 3-A haxless Lucina with maybe optional keys of her other selves.

I has been summoned! If the characters have a significant change in their abilities and personality then sure, we allow Loli Azura due to that.

bump

Summary​

"Marth" is a hero that can be summoned by Kiran (Fire Emblem).
Actually Lucina behind the name of the legendary hero and a mask, she vows to stop Tempest, a forbidden spell that is ravaging an infinite amount of Worlds.

Powers and Stats​

Tier: High 3-A, likely 2-A

Name:
"Marth", Lucina

Origin: Fire Emblem Heroes

Classification: Human, though she can have Grima's blood if Female Robin is her mother

Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Expert swordswoman, Healing with Falchion, Statistics Amplification (With Refined Falchion (Awakening) and Sealed Falchion), Power Nullification (Can nullify follow up attacks with the refined Sealed Falchion) Resistance to Death Manipulation and Corrosion Inducement (Can stand close to Hel, who can passively kill everyone around her), Chaos Manipulation, Space-Time Manipulation and Causality Manipulation (Can withstand being in Tempest, a region of pure chaos. The Tempest distorts space-time, and warps causality), possibly Law Manipulation (Should be comparable to Eir, who could betray Hel, despite her existence being synonymous with her will, making it impossible to opose her).

Attack Potency: Likely High Universe level , possibly Multiverse level+(Comparable to Alfonse and Sharena), higher against Dragons.

Speed: At least Superhuman travel speed with Massively Hypersonic+ combat speed and reactions (Can keep up enemies in Lost Lore, who can dodge lightning attacks)

Lifting Strength: Superhuman

Striking Strength:
Likely High Universal | Likely High Universal

Durability:
Likely High Universe level , possibly Multiverse level+(Comparable to Alfonse and Sharena)

Stamina: Superhuman

Range: Extended melee range

Standard Equipment: Swords, mostly Falchion (Awakening) and Sealed Falchion.

Intelligence: Very experienced in combat and survival, but thick headed to some degree.

Weaknesses: Lance, Blue Tome, Blue Bow, Blue Beast and Blue Dragonstone users.

Notable Attacks/Techniques:
  • Falchion (Awakening) Refined: Effective against dragon foes. At start of odd-numbered turns, restores 10 HP.If unit is adjacent to an ally, grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res+4 during combat.
  • Sealed Falchion: Effective against dragon foes. At start of combat, if unit's HP < 100% or if【Bonus】is active on unit, grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res+5 during combat. 【Bonus】 All effects that last "for 1 turn" or "that turn only." Includes bonuses granted by a skill like Rally or Hone and positive status effects (extra movement or effects like Dominance). At start of combat, if foe's HP ≥ 75%, grants Atk/Spd/Def+5 to unit during combat and foe cannot make a follow-up attack.

Last edited:
Back