• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fire Emblem Fates Flora aparently frezzes the ocean.

Well, I am not really knowledgeable about fire emblem, but I think for such a relatively low ranking character without a weapon continent level would be an outlier.

That said this is probaby not continent level. Most likely not teh whole ocean was meant and freezing the ocean in 50 kilometer radius far enough for people to walk on the ice is low end mountain level and this would not come close in range. Also If I saw that correctly (only had a small look) once own food soldiers couldn't walk on the ice, right? It didn't appear to be all that solid forzen so it might not even be thick enough frozen to normally walk on.

It's at least thick enough to stop the boats dead in their tracks and to require the player to use their dragon descendant powers to remove it.

If you have any idea how thick ice at least has to be for a boat to get stuck feel free to tell me, as that will likely give upgrades to a calc I am interested in.

In theory I could probably scale the thickness from the hole one sees on the overworld map and from the map size one could get how much ocean was actually at least frozen. Its just that I have my doubts of the map being to scale (humans too large, buildings too small. IIRC there are even very small villages sometimes). I don't know if maybe in one of the battle animations (that are more too scale) one could see a character stand close to one of the holes so that one can compare the ice thickness to their height (which would still leave the problem of figureing out frozen area).

Else if I am wrong and the non flying units on the players side CAN walk on the ice, I could use the minimum thickness for ice to walk on.

Didn't they have the blessing of some ice spirit to freeze the lake for them whenever they can? I would assume that Ice Spirit/Deity Blessing > Flora. As much as I love FE Fates this seems unlikely.

And then again the title is Frozen Sea not to mention there were still some water showing around. So it's not relaly believable

Back