• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Final Ver. Tart downgrade

What are the conclusions here so far?

Tart should have her tier changed, based on whatever's the best feat for magical girls and witches. However I'm not an expert in all of PMMM, so experts help would be appreciated regarding this topic.

Tart should have her tier changed, based on whatever's the best feat for magical girls and witches. However I'm not an expert in all of PMMM, so experts help would be appreciated regarding this topic.
@SomebodyData @Beast_Zero_Gudako @Professor_Voodoo @Peter1129 @Nico-v11 @Veloxt1r0kore @Edwardtruong2006 @TriforcePower1 @CrimsonStarFallen @Zencha9 @ShadowWarrior1999 @Cloozuma @Randomlamdom @VersusJunkie54 @Rose_of_Ragnarok @Newendigo @The_real_cal_howard @Realjackthegamer312 @KaiokenBlueGT

What do you think about this?

Scale her above Iseabeu? Maybe a tier above if she is that exponetially strong.

That sounds like the simplest and best option.

Scale her above Iseabeu? Maybe a tier above if she is that exponetially strong.

That sounds like the simplest and best option.
Well, she's constantly said to be above every witches and magical girls, exceeding them and reaching a new form of existence; so it would be better to scale her to the strongest witch/magical girl (except obvious stuff like Goddoka, UGD, or Homura).

I just don't really know who are the strongest magical girls/witches in the verse.

What's up with the bump? The thread seems concluded.

The strongest witch outside of the god tiers would be mirror witch. Since she would have the same tiering it's just a change that we'll have to do when we reach the magi reco section of the verse (currently at kazumi, which will get restarted after the yugioh thread and a few other stuffs are concluded)

I mean...being infinitely above someone could definitely warrant High 3A or even higher depending on context (obviously, would require more context). However, I agree that nothing was provided for a solid High 3A rating, so I agree with this downgrade.

What's up with the bump? The thread seems concluded.

The strongest witch outside of the god tiers would be mirror witch. Since she would have the same tiering it's just a change that we'll have to do when we reach the magi reco section of the verse (currently at kazumi, which will get restarted after the yugioh thread and a few other stuffs are concluded)
Because there's really no point in waiting for so long to change a justification.
I think I may have scans others than mirror witch too.

You can revise the profile if you want; although if it's locked I can open it for you.

Would these scans works for the High 3-A tier then?

The fact that it "stretch forever" makes me wonder if "endless" means it is truly infinite in size or that it just constantly expands but eh.

Would these scans works for the High 3-A tier then?

The fact that it "stretch forever" makes me wonder if "endless" means it is truly infinite in size or that it just constantly expands but eh.
I had a plan to downgrade the verse at 2-B but seems like it failed.

Tho it says "literally endless" so it's pretty much the former.

Back