• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Final Fantasy XV pages?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty much as the titles says. Is anyone working on these characters pages? I'm very curious to see where they stand against their Final Fantasy peers, especially Noctis himself.

Ever has mentioned he's working on the pages a few times in the chat, I believe. Apparently it's one of, if not the strongest FF cast yet, baring a few spin offs.

I'm working on their pages for the time (I have fully finished Noctis and Ardyn ATM), but I'm waiting for some of the DLC to come out so we can get some more accurate judgings (Namely, Gladio's DLC is going to include Gilgamesh as a boss, which is both really good for their speed and might buff their AP/Durability a bit).

Currently, they're the strongest party in the main series bar FFIII and FFVII. Noctis himself is the fourth strongest main protagonist, only surpassed by Cloud, Luneth and Lightning (In that order).

Sorry about this, being unrelated and all, but isn't this thread in the Versus Battles board right now rather than Content Revision or General Discussion?

Wait. I thought Noctus was stronger than Cloud, being 4-A at his peak. Also, aren't Bartz and Squall galaxy level potentially?

Well, turns out the 4-A feat was bunk. Peak Noctis is instead At least High 4-C, ditto with Ardyn.

And I was mostly speaking in terms of "solid" stats, not "possibly's". Besides, who knows, maybe the Glaido DLC will have 8-armed Gilgamesh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back