• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

final fantasy additions

I can agree with the Warriors of Chaos getting this & Spiritus, Materia, & Cosmos' getting a possibly, since they should have overall the same abilities, and it was due to the Crystal's bringing them back in Cosmos' stead that they were still alive even after they faded away due to her death, essentially functioning the same.

Agree but DLC characters are confirmed to have canonically been apart of that cycle as well, as Locke remembers the events of that cycle in Opera Omnia.

Agree with the creation Void Statements

Agree with the Fate Manip

The Cloud and Barret resistance seems redundant given they already have resistance to extreme heat & fire manipulation

I'm indifferent about the Aura.

Last edited:
Exdeath already has high godly regen and negation resistance so the feat seems really redundant for Exdeath. But the scans on them coming back seems fine.

That doesn't seem like heat resistance, that looks like a durability feat at best for the crew.

That's not how Type 3 Acausality works though, the Void would need to have alternate versions of itself be aware of other versions and replace them should they die for it to qualify as Type 3. And not sure how Fate and Causality hax would be applied by erasing entire timelines so that's a disagree for me.

the rest seems fine.

On second thought heat resistance is already redundant given they fight Ifrit.
I mean for early game

Exdeath already has high godly regen and negation resistance so the feat seems really redundant for Exdeath. But the scans on them coming back seems fine.

That doesn't seem like heat resistance, that looks like a durability feat at best for the crew.

That's not how Type 3 Acausality works though, the Void would need to have alternate versions of itself be aware of other versions and replace them should they die for it to qualify as Type 3. And not sure how Fate and Causality hax would be applied by erasing entire timelines so that's a disagree for me.

the rest seems fine.
We see that the fire is too hot for biggs to handle but Cloud and Barret don't seem to be harmed

I can agree with the Warriors of Chaos getting this & Spiritus, Materia, & Cosmos' getting a possibly, since they should have overall the same abilities, and it was due to the Crystal's bringing them back in Cosmos' stead that they were still alive even after they faded away due to her death, essentially functioning the same.

Agree but DLC characters are confirmed to have canonically been apart of that cycle as well, as Locke remembers the events of that cycle in Opera Omnia.

What if Locke just remembered something else, he clearly wasn't in any previous dissidia gam

Agree with the creation Void Statements

Agree with the Fate Manip

The Cloud and Barret resistance seems redundant given they already have resistance to extreme heat & fire manipulation

I'm indifferent about the Aura.

I realised that Locke was just talking about the old world (right before the end of Act 2, the one which ended when Shinryu was defeated) in Opera Omnnia, not Dissidia NT

I realised that Locke was just talking about the old world (right before the end of Act 2, the one which ended when Shinryu was defeated) in Opera Omnnia, not Dissidia NT
He's referring to World B several other NT Veteran characters also have these same memories such as Yuna, Jecht, Onion Knight and more and specifically point out who was apart of that fight (For example Jecht specifically points out Tidus and Yuna were there but not the rest of the X cast, because they weren't in NT or previous cycles).

No one lost their memories of the old world at all outside of their memories of Warrior Of Light and maybe Garland with the exception of Prishe and Onion Knight.

Back