• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Final Fantasy 7 Remake Scaling

Why does Cloud from FF7 remakes scaling look low compared to the original? Didn't Sephiroth performed the same feat in the remake?

Keep in mind that "Remake" is a bit loose, there are claims that it's technically a sequal rather than a remake. It's a remake in that it's the same plot with quite a lot of differences with the story being a tribute/spiritual successor to the original with gameplay more in line with that of modern Final Fantast that started in FFXII. But it's actually a sequel in the sense that this is the same Sephiroth as the original and where it takes place after Advent Children among other materials, but set in a new universe with a different FF7 cast of protagonists. But I haven't seen or heard of any part 2 and beyond that may have been released as of late, but the part 1 cast is otherwise toyed by Sephiroth and he is someone who is a cut above everyone else. Even eating his own Supernova just to intimidate everyone.

Keep in mind that "Remake" is a bit loose, there are claims that it's technically a sequal rather than a remake. It's a remake in that it's the same plot with quite a lot of differences with the story being a tribute/spiritual successor to the original with gameplay more in line with that of modern Final Fantast that started in FFXII. But it's actually a sequel in the sense that this is the same Sephiroth as the original and where it takes place after Advent Children among other materials, but set in a new universe with a different FF7 cast of protagonists. But I haven't seen or heard of any part 2 and beyond that may have been released as of late, but the part 1 cast is otherwise toyed by Sephiroth and he is someone who is a cut above everyone else. Even eating his own Supernova just to intimidate everyone.
Fair. I haven't seen the gameplay myself and I'm no FF knower, so I guess I was making an assumption

Back