• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LordGriffin1000

Awakened after 1000 years
He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
Alright here we go, 4-C dark cloud... Yeah you heard me Star level Dark Cloud might be legit. I didn't agree with it at first because the lack of feats but I'll try to explain.

This will be my final Dark Cloud Revision as I've got everything done.

Weapon Descriptions
Sun Sword: Legendary sword with power to cut through darkness.

Why does this back star level? Because it's stated that at it's full power it can smash stars. http://i.imgur.com/JtQW3YD.jpg

Big Bang: Star energy is condensed and creates sword's energy.

Users the power of a star for it's energy.

Chronicle Sword: Worlds crumble before its might.

Doesn't back Star level but it makes it sound legit.

Star Breaker: Machine gun weapon. So powerful that it breaks stars. http://i.imgur.com/OZpIkHF.jpg

Sun Giant
The Sun Giant is Osmonds greatest creation and made for combat. Osmond also created a the Star Breaker so I scales above it. It also uses uses the Sun Sphere as it's power source. Said sphere is generated from the sun every 1000 years and it's description states "An orb with the hidden power of a star". It also possesses the Sun Cannon, an attack that fires a blue beam directly from the Sun Sphere on it's chest. So even if the Sun Giant itself wouldn't be star level the Sun Cannon is.

True Dark Genie
TDG while in a human host that couldn't handle it's power took the Sun Cannon attack with no damage and then proceeded to one shot the Sun Giant. Seda also stated that no one person or weapo can beat the Dark Genie so that backs up him being superior to the Weapons above. Seda also states the Dark Genie can destroy the world in an instant. This doesn't equal star level but it's something that a star level character can do.

True Dark Genie also commented that the False Dark Genie is poor material for it's power which is why the Sun Giant got and I quote "An easy victory". Yet even the False Dark Genie took hits and the blast from the Sun Cannon attack but lost all of its power.

Arguments Against
No feats Yes the verse doesn't have feats on this level but we got characters who are rated because of statements that are consistent. Plus they gave use an explanation to why Dark Genie never blow up the planet. Seda stated that it's aim is not to destroy the world but rule over it. This is why he only burned the countries of the east and only had the false Dark Genie kill off half the world.

Weapon Evolutions The Sun Sword turns into the Big Bang and the Big Bang turns into The Chronicle Sword. The Chronicle Sword may not have a description as high as the Big Bang or Sun Swords statement but that doesn't mean it's limit is that.

This will effect the main six protagonist, True Dark Genie, False Dark Genie (only possibly), Sun Giant and Black Knight Pendragon. Thoughts.

I too... agree that is. Granted there are no initial feats, but like that there are no anti-feats either. Nothing in the game really suggests that they couldn't be star level. LordGriffin is correct, the game is filled with numerous star things (things that are listed) & countless things that could be a stepping stone, i.e. destroying the planet in an instant, etc. that star level characters often do.

We have reason why the DG never tried to blow up the planet, we have reason why if he tried the main characters may have a way to stop him/the attack, etc. This kind of reminds me of Cell from DBZ, he had several things saying solar system & was only lacking the actual feat itself but he finally got it. Maybe the Dark Genie can be the star level Cell. Though I'm sure Toan's mother (and every RPG main protagonist mother) would like to know that she has a potential star buster living under her roof. Bet she's considering giving him a raise in his allowance.

This would seem to make sense to me.

Hmm, I think the Sun Sword and Sun Breaker descriptions are the most supportive evidence, but I'll wait for the views of others.

Have no familiarity with the verse so I'm just going by what's shown here, but I imagine that unless there are contradictions, stuff like the power to smash stars seems like it'd be star level, unless something suggests these statements to be metaphor/hyperbole.

@Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot

Nothing goes against this, they don't have any Anti-Feats that would go against this an the Moon People created technology like the Moon Ship that can easily travel from the planet to the moon in a short time, and the Sun Giant which is needs to be powered by the Sun Orb (which is generated from the sun and possesses the power of a star) otherwise it will shut down in about a minute.

Them creating weapons like the Star Breaker doesn't seem impossible with their intelligence. Nothing seems to suggest that these statements are hyperbole.

Ok it seems 4-C is fine so I'll upgrade the characters later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back