• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Red I will as soon as I add your mom to my victories... and my bed ( ═í ═í┬░ ═£ ╩û ═í ═í┬░) Ôò¡Ôÿ× Ôò¡Ôÿ×

Ryukama said:
@Red I will as soon as I add your mom to my victories... and my bed ( ═í ═í┬░ ═£ ╩û ═í ═í┬░) Ôò¡Ôÿ× Ôò¡Ôÿ×
meh why not lol

DAMN SON WHERE'D YOU FIND THIS

also who wins? i know its obvious but we all know! =) =) =)

*** u

Seriously, Frank takes this by doing nothing. Goku would just cease beneath noneexistence. Like forbidden by conception. It's a massive stomp for Pappa.

Ooh, ok.

"Big" and "large" are the same thing with a different word, big whoop. And Goku there is a weeb magnet. He's like the north pole of weebdom. Pappa Franku is obviously far beyond him, m8

Only if you count how many pathetic followers he has.

Golu's fans would never leave their room and instead put up weeb shrines and debate about him on the internet. lol

Pappu Franku doesn't need an explanation as to why he' s superior. Maybe you should be sacrificed to Chin-Chin.

Weeb double-check. Is you an halu-jin that loves anime? Then its time to sop. Hop reccomends listnening to Pink Guy's album. The songs themselves are what Gokillyourselfpotence wishes he could be.

Goku always solos himself. His is frail and has died many a time before. Franku is beyond immortal. goku goes to the Rice Fields with all of his weeb followers, GG

SoyHop said:
Frank only choses to lose
Goku got KIA from 4-C Cell LOL
If we go by your logic, Frank can die from a 9-C gun shot.

So, Goku still solos.

Do your math, how many guns would you need to destroy the biggest star in the Universe?

Because that's what you need to even scratch Goku at that point.

Filthy frank solos ya garbagemats

P.S. I thought frank lost, Why is this thread still continuing? I demand someone close it. If you didn't want a massive BUMP(tm) then fine.

TurboTriangle601 said:
Filthy frank gets soloed ya garbagemats
P.S. I thought frank lost, Why is this thread still continuing? I demand someone close it. If you didn't want a massive BUMP(tm) then fine.
fixed.

Alexcar3000 said:
TurboTriangle601 said:
Filthy frank solos these so called "exaggerated characters" ya garbagemats. :)
fixed.
Nah. Frank solos Exaggerated Goku's third form effortlessly and one oblivion negs with prep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back