• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fill this thread with spoilers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because my birth name is Crabbius Crabborson Whaler the IV. Hence, Crabwhale.

Crabwhale said:
Because my birth name is Crabbius Crabborson Whaler the IV. Hence, Crabwhale.
X to doubt

X...?

Spoiler: this is a spoiler

Yeah, apparently my family had this large herd of Crab Whales that Rodri mentioned back in the day. And eventually we named ourselves after them.

Okami is a game about Japanese Folklore and Mythology

Hey, don't be insulting my mojo.
If you're serious then we can't be friends

Code:
:P

Crabwhale said:
Hey, don't be insulting my mojo.
If you're serious then we can't be friends :p
You are the enemy of the people

Fine: the director of these movie makes them on basically nothing and nearly all by himself. There, that's reason enough to respect his work.

Crabwhale said:
Fine: the director of these movie makes them on basically nothing and nearly all by himself. There, that's reason enough to respect his work.
He has actors though, and a budget

He's the director, editor, animator, producer and more though. In a movie that, while not huge, is still an undertaking.

Ok, screw it, no more talking about my movie preferences. Back to spoilers.

Rodri "Dante" said:
Characters die in Dragon Ball.
Then they bring them back with the Dragon Balls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back