• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

FIGURE vs Susie (DOORS vs Deltarune)

FIGURE vs Susie

• Both are 9-C
  • Figure's regeneration is restricted
  • Battle takes place inside Door 50 of the hotel
  • Both start 40 meters apart
  • Susie knows Figure is blind and has enhanced hearing

"KRIS, WHERE THE HELL ARE WE?":

Disgruntled screaming of robux:
28712612b7564dbabb6185f12cecb5dc.jpg
2078451_theinkyway_deltarune-fan-art-susie.jpg

Figure stomps (maaaybe 9/10) unless Susie can get her hands on something sharp enough to create a Fountain with, after which she stomps. Probably a mismatch

Figure is baseline, yes, but his feat is clearly better than Susie's (breaking an elevator vs eating a face), not to mention fear manipulation and stat amps...

Figure stomps (maaaybe 9/10) unless Susie can get her hands on something sharp enough to create a Fountain with, after which she stomps. Probably a mismatch

Figure is baseline, yes, but his feat is clearly better than Susie's (breaking an elevator vs eating a face), not to mention fear manipulation and stat amps...
I think the profile specified him tearing elevator wires, which... Someone should probably calc: https://www.steelwirerope.org/steelwirerope/elevator-wire-rope.html

Come to think of it, how he didn't get Wall level from damaging a steel door is beyond me, I mean every feat involving steel doors in the Common Feats page is listed as Wall Level: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/References_for_Common_Feats

Iirc he only punches it open, and doesn’t break it down, which is why he’s at street level. (Though I’d have to check myself, since no video has anyone look at the door when he gets in)
I kinda planned to do that too; even went out of my way to look at my own door latches.

I kinda planned to do that too; even went out of my way to look at my own door latches.
if i was wrong and Figure does bust the door down to get in, i'll happily make a CRT and upgrade him to 9-B. (Plus some of the other monsters like Rush)

i was under the assumption he no longer breaks any doors since the Hotel+ update.

Back