• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fighting Platinum (RP: Meta Thread)

Sure, why not. I have an interesting idea, anyhow.

Name: Everyman

Appearance: Really bizarre to look at. Seemingly has the best possible looks of any human out there, the hair of David Bowie, the swole of the world's strongest man, you get the idea.

Power set: Composite Human (With whatever amount of prep I can manage)

Name: Logan

Appearance: Like Gilgamesh from Fate/Zero, 193cm (6'3")

Powerset: Adeptus Astartes (First key)

@DMUA

Allowed, but you can't get or craft equipment above tier high 8-C

@Psycho

Allowed, but anything above high 8-C is restricted

That's self evident. Of course, any explosives that are past High 8-C would be fairly impractical.

Alright. Is there gonna be any point in the future where it's best to join in? Because I can wait until then in the meantime

The funny thing is, Overwatch characters are literally perfect for this RP in terms of AP and Abilties but we pick TF2 for the memes and stuff.

@Overlord perhaps Junko's character meets the small group of Everyman, Sophia, and Eric from the horror show that is Sophia being a slime monster?

Back