• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fighter Comics Company Matches

Hrmm, Maybe Popbop from 2b2t? You get a Roblox Vs Minecraft MU, and You can restrict Popbop’s operator abilities to get equal stats, and both are quite haxxy after briefly looking through popbop’s profile

Or maybe multiple War Tycoon Players (Or a whole server if Javen is still too Haxy lol) since they have the Missile strike system which has enough energy to harm a base Javen, which 8-B bullets from vehicles and airstrikes could also do (Since a 9-C knife can harm a 9-B character for example) They’d be in the same tier thanks to the missile strike system so it should be fine, and you also get a purely Roblox MU with that too 👍

Last edited:
I AM ALL I AM ALL OF MEEEEE

I AM ALL I AM ALL OF MEEEEE
Javenplayz: "WHO THE HE** LET MY COUSIN'S FRIEND IN HERE-" (my cousin is an furry to let ya know will be made later :))

Javen after accidentally making gojo activate his domain expansion:
"Well... Guess i'll die"

It would be a long time from now, but Javen Playz could fight Aerneia’s sisters eventually, both are High 4-C but neither are as powerful as she is

Hopefully I’ll be able to get out some new profiles soon which can also be matched with him

Back