• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Part 3 DIO wouldn't have a way to win. Incon since Dio's dura and regen is too stronk. This is probably a mismatch.

That was also when a 9-B Jonathan could take hits from him. Not to mention weapons in JJBA do way more damage then they should.

>thought based time rewind

"Oh, Fifteen sto-"

>not enough AP to actually hit DIO

Well then DIO just dicks around until Fifteen runs out of Chronos and dies

Stalker Maggot said:
Can someone answer my question? Hell, won't Dio get burned by the sum if the fight takes too long?
Why does this even matter?

If yes, stomp

If not, stomp.

I'd argue that it was either PIS just to help demonstrate his regen, or that his durability is based more on survivability. Even if Fifteen could manage to stick his sword into Dio's body, he would probably just catch the blade and break it. Unless Fifteen lights himself on Fire, the blade will just be frozen along with Fifteen, just like what happened to Jonathan.

The only potential win conditions is to try and outlast him to sunrise. Assuming Fifteen has a similar supply to Subject Zero, his Chronos will only barely be starting slight symptoms of withdrawal at best for Dio after sunrise. The win conditions for Dio would be to drain all the blood out of subject Fifteen, and taking his chronos supply. Freezing or killing won't do it.

Over all, I think Fifteen takes this high dif. He should be able to use his precog to stay out of Dio's range until sunset, since the laser eyes just resets it. It will take him numerous attempts with the rewind tho. For these reasons, I vote 15

Dio walks into a building, Fifteen can't really do much about that.

Regenerationn, his teeth, eyes, screeches, also Dio is definitely going to brag about how humans are below him and his vampiric abilities are above Fifteen's powers.

He can't cut him though

What does his teeth have to do with a vampire?

Eyes arent exactly tied to him being a vampire, real life people can have red eyes albeit very rare.

Screeches is it and him being a vampire based on that is a massive stretch

Back