• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fictional in-universe characters?

Are we allowed to create profiles for fictional characters inside a series?...Like, for example, imaginary characters or TV Superheroes inside the universe of a certain series?...

"Dark Flame Master" from "Chuunibyou Demon koi ga shitai". He's the imaginary version of Yuuta, the main character. Most of the characters in the series have an imaginary version of themselves with supernatural powers.

I dunno. It seems redundant to me, but we do have those Itchy and Scratchy pages, so I suppose...

Maybe, maybe not. It was a story that Mxyzptlk told Lois Lane, but I think that it was left ambivalent whether or not it was based on actual events.

I placed him in 7-B because he defeated the Black Flame Dragon. Just forcibly summoning the dragon takes away the energy of the whole city and the magical seal used is the size of the whole city as well. Sophia Ring SP Saturn VII also fights the dragon and it takes several blasts with huge explosions (like the size of buildings) to seal him again.

He's an imaginary character in the story so I'm using every scene I can find to justify his stats. If you really think he should be 8-C you can change it.

I dont know anything about the verse and its characters ,i am just saying that if his attack potency is large building then he should be 8-C but if he can destroy a city then his attack potency is city level and he is 7-B

The thing is that he doesn't show any city level attacks. But he fought the dragon in the past and sealed him in his right arm. Later in the series the dragon evolves into an even more powerful version and he's stil able to keep it under his control.

His attack potency is large building because that's what can be seen in the series the other stats are based on the fact that he defeated the dragon in the past.

How powerful was the dragon in the past?

Also keeping something sealed doesnt require the user to be stronger that what he is sealing, naruto for example for the biggest part of the series was as strong as a 5 year old kid holding a stick but inside his belly an island level monster was sealed.

Anyway you should discuss the topic with someone that has good knowledge of the verse.

But the person who places the seal has to be powerful enough to overcome what he's sealing. In the case of Naruto the seal was placed by Minato with the help of Kushina's chains so the power didn't come from Naruto.

Here Dark Flame Master fought the dragon and sealed it himself. But I agree that someone else might know more about the character.

If it is an ill-defined character that not much is known about, it might be better if I delete the profile.

I think there's enough info for a profile...If people complain about the tier I can make him "unknown tier"...I've seen other characters with that classification.

Unknown statistics might be best if there is little to go by.

Back