• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fiction Battles for Vs Threads

well, i had this idea by blatantly coping Deviantart's Death Battles (which i loathe because of how many of them are badly researched and even one of them was so horribly one sided, yet none cared) in order to make our own: think it like this:

we have a successful Thread where X beats Y, and there are many good points on reasoning.

then someone analyzes those points and posts a page, this page is a story of the battle between those two characters, and it implements those points on the thread, both in and our of the fight, well like a Death Battle.

so...is this a good idea?

If VS threads had any traction, which we don't seem to have given the many bumps I have seen in threads that I probably should go and participate in, this would actually be a rather fun idea.

DerpCity said:
If VS threads had any traction, which we don't seem to have given the many bumps I have seen in threads that I probably should go and participate in, this would actually be a rather fun idea.
well, do you think it might work? or would it be too much labor?

To be honest, we'd either A: Need to search up for old threads that were popular with multiple people replying/voting, or B: Get this site to become more popular to actually achieve such a thing,

But yeah, this would be a great idea, and I would definitely want to make one of these. ^^

A mod have seen this, I just didn't give my input :x. But the whole general concept and idea seems fine and dandy.

I really can't speak for them, but I will link them this thread and see if they are capable of putting in put into it. The idea it self seems pretty passable, but it still needs a go from the people above me.

I don't see any issues with this.

I alsmost read his title as "The Eternal Scrooge" like Scrooge McDuck from Ducktales. ^^;

Oh btw Aku, that perceiving lightning in slow mo sounds like it might be higher than MHS+. Though idk if it's as the same as Ren Fuji's but i think what you got for putting "Rela+" on combat speed and reactions sounds pretty alright enough. Just a note if it changes anyhting.

@Cross, Why danke my dude, i'll be sure to change up the stats on Balsaturas and Corgus as soon as a I can.

Well i did note that idk if it's the same but Rela+ at least sounds like a good range of where it could really be at.

Edit: @Aku You know i was referring to like the lightning feat of your two OC's more in particular~ ^^;

well im a bit late to the party.. as usual and I absolutely hate this idea, its just stupid..Jk nah this should be fun but its going to be tricky to pull off and were going to need to get this site a bit more attention as well

I actually did one of these here, lol. It's heavily outdated now and it doesn't really reflect my current writing style, but meh, it still serves its purpose, and tells a story too, soo.

Back