• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

FFX Revisions (Part 1: Tiering)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So i guess you're ignoring the part where the initial energy ball sin forms is what exerts the gravity before it fires

And they get killed by the ball before it fires

Dude, when I refer to the exerted gravity, I'm specifically talking about the cutscene. This is like the 3rd time I'm saying this. I show both so people would know what I'm talking about.

I'm not about to highlight what's wrong with what I just quoted. Anyone with some good sense can figure it out for themselves.

I'm sure I'd have to speak to someone about it in private, anyway. Appearances...

All I am going to say is this.

If there's evidence that comes up later, it can be brought forward when it's found. Until then, we should be going off what we have, not what might show up and disprove what's here. Stalling what's here in favor of what could show up later is illogical.

MrKingOfNegativity said:
All I am going to say is this.
If there's evidence that comes up later, it can be brought forward when it's found. Until then, we should be going off what we have, not what might show up and disprove what's here. Stalling what's here in favor of what could show up later is illogical.
I agree.

I agree with Prom; though, HST Master, me, and several others are also going through massive verse wide revisions for Final Fantasy.

But that being said, I do think HST Master is being reasonable here.

So, I just edited the calc with Tarta's suggestion

wew nelly

I... seriously didn't expect that, lol. Not gonna complain, though. Thanks for the Calcs DMUA, btw.

Now it's a matter if it can be used or not correct?

Ehh, the party can stand point blank as Sin charges the Giga Gravition so they could scale to the full yield and just not the blast that follows, but if I found a reliable way to anglesize I could get their dura for withstanding it's first cast

So what are the conclusions here?

Well, DMUA recalced the feat used for the previous Low 5-B rating for the cast and it initially yielded a High 6-A result, however some details were nebulous and a small tweak was done and it ended up yielding a higher result in Low 5-B (around 7x the original value)

It seems to be applicable, from what I get.

Okay. Has this been evaluated and accepted by other calc group members?

Okay. Thank you for the information. Should I close this thread then?

That is true. I would appreciate help with applying this change.

Well, I edited Sin's profile to refer to DMUA's new calc. The profiles of the cast don't directly link or mention the Giga Graviton so I didn't meddle there. I think it should be added they scale to that, but I'd rather ask the specifics before changing anything.

Well, I am the wrong person to ask. Sorry.

Apologies for the delay, I talked with HST and applied the newest calc and expanded a bit the explanations on the profiles of Tidus, Yuna, Lulu, Auron, Sin and Jecht, all those directly related to the feat.

It should be fine now.

Okay. Should I close this thread now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back