• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

FFF-Class Trashero Discussion thread

Pedonar

Username Only
Feel free to discuss about FFF-Class Trashero novel/manhwa and help to create/update the profiles if you're interested : )

Last edited:
Kang han soo last key will be deleted
Ullullu
Boris

I am currently working on kang han soo rebirth saga It will be separate from his main profile, as it has too many keys, and the story still has 10 more sagas. I think it will be better to create a new one for the rebirth. Additionally, I need someone to check the abilities, as I am not confident in choosing them.

You dont need to make a new one for each saga.
I don't know, but I thought it would be better to add different keys because he keeps changing his race, job, holy sword, and his skills are ranked differently each playthrough

I feel like after every playthrough, his base should scale to Master Mollang Amplification, which is 1000.

Starting from his third playthrough, he should scale to his previous amp because:

1.he is getting stronger after every playthrough
2. Fighting characters who should scale to his mollang amp

So his AP should be:
the first and second key = High 7-C and 7-A with mollang
third = 7-A and High 6-C with mollang
fifth = High 6-C and High 6-B with mollang
sixth = 6-A and High 6-A with mollang
seventh = High 6-A and Low 5-B

Another reason why this should be used , I mean why its not a wank or outlier or whatever :

1-He already showed high 6-C and 6-A feat
2-Stated that the first hero can destroy the fanstsia planet which is 5 times bigger than earth
3-When Kang Han Soo used Infinity, Boris stated it would destroy the Earth
4-Infinity should scale higher because the ability was made for the teaching staff and they can manipulate split dimensions

rn he scale to High 7-C (2.0378399e+15 Joules) and 6-A (1.4555173e+25)

Last edited:
I don't know, but I thought it would be better to add different keys because he keeps changing his race, job, holy sword, and his skills are ranked differently each playthrough
I understand what you mean the problem is if you look at his profile its awful to see so many copy pasted stats for each keys.
If you think that is really important then put all on the tabs,you already have a tab for each of those playthrough just put the stats (AP, speed, duravility ect) for each keys inside the respective playthrough, that will look better.
Or at least just wright "should be as strong/fast as his previous playthroiugh" for example.

I understand what you mean the problem is if you look at his profile its awful to see so many copy pasted stats for each keys.
If you think that is really important then put all on the tabs,you already have a tab for each of those playthrough just put the stats (AP, speed, duravility ect) for each keys inside the respective playthrough, that will look better.
Or at least just wright "should be as strong/fast as his previous playthroiugh" for example.
I feel like after every playthrough, his base should scale to Master Mollang Amplification, which is 1000.

Starting from his third playthrough, he should scale to his previous amp because:

1.he is getting stronger after every playthrough
2. Fighting characters who should scale to his mollang amp

So his AP should be:
the first and second key = High 7-C and 7-A with mollang
third = 7-A and High 6-C with mollang
fifth = High 6-C and High 6-B with mollang
sixth = 6-A and High 6-A with mollang
seventh = High 6-A and Low 5-B

Another reason why this should be used , I mean why its not a wank or outlier or whatever :

1-He already showed high 6-C and 6-A feat
2-Stated that the first hero can destroy the fanstsia planet which is 5 times bigger than earth
3-When Kang Han Soo used Infinity, Boris stated it would destroy the Earth
4-Infinity should scale higher because the ability was made for the teaching staff and they can manipulate split dimensions

rn he scale to High 7-C (2.0378399e+15 Joules) and 6-A (1.4555173e+25)
Okay. and What do u think about this ?

Okay. and What do u think about this ?
The calcs already got accepted so i have nothing to say.
The 1000 multiplier might lead to problems the wiki doesnt lke to use multipliers unless they have very clear consistency, im not just talking about quotes im talking about feats to support the multiplier being actually real and the scan you showed to prove the multiplier says "thousands" so the minimum would be a 2000 multiplier not just 1000.

The calcs already got accepted so i have nothing to say.
The 1000 multiplier might lead to problems the wiki doesnt lke to use multipliers unless they have very clear consistency, im not just talking about quotes im talking about feats to support the multiplier being actually real and the scan you showed to prove the multiplier says "thousands" so the minimum would be a 2000 multiplier not just 1000.
I asked @KingTempest16 about it and he agreed that the multiplier can be used

In the eleventh saga, he is now capable of manipulating the universe at a molecular level. Does his power scale with AP, or is it a hax-only ability?

ok and about his infinity, can I rate it as high 3-A if he shows any universal feats in the next chapters? It was stated that infinity grants him infinite energy and mana. The ability was made for the teaching staff who can manipulate dimensions, but so far, only Kang Han Soo has shown any use of infinity

ok and about his infinity, can I rate it as high 3-A if he shows any universal feats in the next chapters? It was stated that infinity grants him infinite energy and mana. The ability was made for the teaching staff who can manipulate dimensions, but so far, only Kang Han Soo has shown any use of infinity
You neede to wait then you have to prove he has infinite energy and not just infinite recharge of energy, the same situation with Edo tensei from Naruto they are stated to have infinite chakra but actually they have a finite battery that is recharged infinitely.

are u planning to continue reading the manhwa ? And got a question about one of the saga’s i can i use x5 ap for destroying captain fantasy ? Captain Fantasy is a mecha that consists of five mechas fused together , The Demon King's daughter destroyed it, but she did it while it was fusing

are u planning to continue reading the manhwa ? And got a question about one of the saga’s i can i use x5 ap for destroying captain fantasy ? Captain Fantasy is a mecha that consists of five mechas fused together , The Demon King's daughter destroyed it, but she did it while it was fusing
I will read it yes. Once i finish i answer, im just a bit busy now.

Does it state that Captain Fantasy has five times the attack power?

No but 5 mechas fused together to create captain fantasy and all the 5 mecha are equal in power

No but 5 mechas fused together to create captain fantasy and all the 5 mecha are equal in power
That doesn't mean Captain Fantasy should have five times the attack power of one of those mechas. Fusion typically means several beings coming together into one with more power, but the exact statistics of that new being compared to the others isn't always stated. One could say his statistics are at least as high as the other mechas, but we can't really assume how much higher they are.

That doesn't state anything about his attack power, just the energy he uses.
stated that its strongest than the rest of the golem
all golem are equal in power
became 5x times heavier than before
5x more energy

I think it can be used, and even if it can't be used, it will not make any real difference in AP

stated that its strongest than the rest of the golem
all golem are equal in power
became 5x times heavier than before
5x more energy

I think it can be used, and even if it can't be used, it will not make any real difference in AP
I don't think the scan you sent actually says it's stronger than the individual golems. That whole paragraph (besides the skill upgrade) is just about how much energy it consumes. Nothing about the golem's combat power is mentioned. I still think it would be better to figure out its potency from either scaling from the other golems (without just multiplying it by some number) or something the fused golem, which I think you said is Captain Fantasy, defeats.

Anyway iwas planning to fix the scaling to this :

*Characters who’s weaker than Ullullu like sieg scale 2000x time lower than ullullu feat '''Low 7-C (8.7881845e+12)'''

*First to Hero Festival Saga master mollang amp scales to 2000x times ullullu calc '''6-C (3.5152738e+19)'''

*Captain fantasy scales 5x han soo earth quake calc for being made of 5 mecha '''High 6-A (7.2775865e+25) '''

*Sixth Playthrough base kang han soo 2000x weaker than Captain fantasy '''6-B. (3.6387933e+22)''' and scale High 6-A with master mollang

*Sixth Playthrough Demon king scales to High 6-A for overpowering Kang han soo

*Seventh Playthrough to return to Earth saga Base kang han soo scales to sixth Playthrough demon king for reaching the same rank of the demon king and 2000x with master mollang amplification '''5-C (1.4555173e+29)'''

* Rebirth to tenth base kang han soo scales 2000 times weaker than Chaos dragon calc 5-B (8.888e+32) for fighting Chaos dragon with G rank, master mollang technique scales to chaos dragon feat for defeating the chaos dragon'''5-A''

*Second Hero Festival Saga demon king scales 10 times higher with dark matter for stopping full power kang han soo attack after modifying matter durability 10 times higher 5-A (1.7776e+37)

*Post Dark Matter kang han soo should scale to demon king (5-A) , master mollang scales 2000x time base han soo Low 4-C (3.5552e+40)

*Entrance Exam Saga sealed final form chaos dragon scales to master mollang technique Low 4-C

*Twelfth Playthrough Saga base kang han soo possibly scales to sealed final form chaos dragon for reaching G rank Low 4-C, master mollang technique scales 2000x High 4-C (7.1104e+43)

But If the multiplier of captain fantasy is not accepted then :

*Characters who’s weaker than Ullullu like sieg scale 2000x time lower than ullullu feat '''Low 7-C (8.7881845e+12)'''

*First to Hero Festival Saga master mollang amp scales to 2000x times ullullu calc '''6-C (3.5152738e+19)'''

*Sixth Playthrough base kang han soo 2000x weaker than earthquake feat '''Low 6-B (7.2775865e+21)''' and scale 6-A with master mollang

*Sixth Playthrough Demon king scales to 6-A for overpowering full power Kang han soo

*Seventh Playthrough to return to Earth saga Base kang han soo scales to sixth Playthrough demon king reaching the same rank of the demon king and 2000x with master mollang amplification '''High 6-A (2.9110346e+28)'''

*Rebirth to tenth base kang han soo scales 2000 times weaker than Chaos dragon calc 5-B (8.888e+32) for fighting Chaos dragon with G rank, master mollang technique scales to chaos dragon feat for defeating the chaos dragon'''5-A''

*Second Hero Festival Saga demon king scales 10 times higher with dark matter for stopping full power kang han soo attack after modifying matter durability 10 times higher 5-A (1.7776e+37)

*Post Dark Matter kang han soo should scale to demon king (5-A) , master mollang scales 2000x time base han soo Low 4-C (3.5552e+40)

*Entrance Exam Saga sealed final form chaos dragon scales to master mollang technique Low 4-C

*Twelfth Playthrough Saga base kang han soo possibly scales to sealed final form chaos dragon for reaching G rank Low 4-C, master mollang technique scales 2000x High 4-C (7.1104e+43)

Last edited:
And there’s a statement that chaos dragon full power could destroy the solar system if kang han Soo didn’t reduce his level. Its in the 5-A link

So do u agree that elemental spirit amplification can be used for x5? Its in the same scan for master mollang

So do u agree that elemental spirit amplification can be used for x5? Its in the same scan for master mollang
I don't agree. Whenever it's said his power is amplified, it doesn't state by what exact amount. I looked at the Mollan scan and it just says he was being amplified. What you can do is have AP as "X higher with spirits' amplification" with X being whatever his AP is. This is usually what's done when a character is becoming stronger but it's not clear how much.

Is leveling up a skill that has reached the maximum level considered layered? For example, in the case of dark energy users, each time the skill is leveled up, a special ability is acquired. However, once the maximum level is reached, the progression stops. Nevertheless, there is a way to transcend this limit by achieving Z rank, which represents the strongest version of that specific ability. So, if a user attains ZZZ rank, does it mean their dark abilities are layered three times?

Is leveling up a skill that has reached the maximum level considered layered? For example, in the case of dark energy users, each time the skill is leveled up, a special ability is acquired. However, once the maximum level is reached, the progression stops. Nevertheless, there is a way to transcend this limit by achieving Z rank, which represents the strongest version of that specific ability. So, if a user attains ZZZ rank, does it mean their dark abilities are layered three times?
No, the ability to level up is still going just changed how it levels up.

No, the ability to level up is still going just changed how it levels up.
But it's like, for example, if two characters can corrupt using dark energy, but Character A has a lower rank than Character B, only Character A will be affected. Even if they possess the same ability, Character B remains unaffected

Back