• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Few questions about Reinhard.

1. How excactly works his spear?

2. How strong is his mindhax?

3. How long is his spear?

4. What is Briah?
Reinhard15
Reinhard

>what is Briah

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Masadaverse_Explanation_Page

Briah: The third level of the Ewigkeit formula, which allows the user's absolute deepest desire to be made reality. There are two different types of Briah: Gudou (Which is when one's desire compresses inwards i.e. themselves) and Hadou (When one's desire compresses outwards i.e. others). Said desire gives the user an ability relating to it in at least some capacity. When the user has a Hadou desire, their ability will alter their surroundings, while a Gudou desire will alter themselves, though mixtures of both exist, such is the case with Wilhelm.

>how is his spear work

Longinuslanze Testament: (Covenant - The Holy Spear of Destiny) Reinhard's Holy Relic, also named and known as the Spear of Destiny, a weapon only he himself can wield due to being the most charismatic being in the world, representing the form of his Valhalla. The weapon is described as being "Fast like Albedo, never missing like Rubedo, and all-killing like Nigredo", meaning that the spear is always faster than its target, never misses, and kills whatever it hits on a physical, mental, spiritual and conceptual level before dragging their soul to Valhalla to become part of Reinhard's legion whenever Reinhard throws the spear at his foe. Reinhard can also instantly curse the target with a Stigma with the Longinus should he choose to at anytime, making them a part of his Legion the moment they die. Additionally, the spear can also ignore the concept of distance, as Rindou Koga (his Holy Relic's successor in Kajiri Kamui Kagura) was able to do this through her use of it against the Tenma's and Valeria was able to use this to get close to Wolfgang and attack him in surprise while the latter had his True Briah active; this aspect allows Reinhard to have the spear fired at his enemies in an instant without having to cross any distance at all. Aside from Reinhard himself, those who look upon the Lance itself will have their minds burned and their souls erased. Members of the Legion, beings who possess resistance to soul attacks and destruction, find it troubling to maintain their consciousness when in it's presence), and attempting to lay hands on it will also erode their existence the longer they hold onto it - even Ren Fuji, who has the unique capacity to wield any other Holy Relic in the series such as Beatrice's, was having his body and soul destroyed when he attempted to use it against Reinhard during the events of Kei's route.

Clockwork Cookies said:
No one gonna dies. Since he love you, once you're killed by his spear, you will join his legion and is allowed to fight for him for eternity in the vahalla
Which regen (or other hax) can protect someone from Reinhard's spear?

Regen higher than mid-Godly, maybe ? Since Methusellar is the one who have Mid-Godly Regen, and he got one-shoted by Reinhard.

I'm still halve way to the end of Dies Irae so i'm not sure (highly recommend if you like visual novel)

Tbf, even if you have higher regen, Reinhard can still curse you without having to kill you

But that's OOC and he won't be using that anytime (he would if he gets interested in his opponents)

ALRF said:
Tbf, even if you have higher regen, Reinhard can still curse you without having to kill you
But that's OOC and he won't be using that anytime (he would if he gets interested in his opponents)
How works this curse?

If the spear hits you, he can add a stigmata to your body, essentially making you his slave/pawn (but a glorious one)

I was actually thinking of making a thread addressing this, but what resistances or abilities must one need to not die to the spear?

Tbf, you could argue for Reinhard spear being 1-A...but i'm not touching that subject

Nah we're talking about base Reinhard

Since you could argue he has 1-A Hax with the nature of Gladsheimr and the Spear

I may make a thread explaining why it can be 1-A in terms of hax

But for now, it's 3D (probs the strongest). Yeah

I have a question, people say that the throne is only 4D multiversal instead of being outversal, due to hyperdimensional means being above 3D, how to refute it?

Gokaikiller said:
I have a question, people say that the throne is only 4D multiversal instead of being outversal, due to hyperdimensional means being above 3D, how to refute it?
KKK have a lot more mention about Higher Dimension and beyond that.

By showing all the Outerversal statements? It's not like we put the Shinza gods at 1-A because of the dimensionality of the throne.

Gokaikiller said:
Yes all of them, but it does not work, can you help me with this?
There's a scan of the throne encompassing any concept and it binds it by a law which is the atziluth. Hyperdimensional word is just a flower language that masada wants to use, but in context it's pretty much outerversal.

It was create out of 1-A Mercs desire to die so its a manifestaion of power created by a 1-A to kill a 1-A.

(IIRC)

ABoogieYesSir said:
I just need exactly why Reinhard's spear can bypass true godly Regenerationn?
Whats so damn hard to understand? The spear can simply kill beings with this level of regen. Thats its purpose.

Back