• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Feedback vs Electivire

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Electivire takes this due to him being a way better hand-to-hand fighter and also having way more versatility in his powers

Ehhh. Feedback can try absorbing the electric attacks but once Electivire sees that or just assumes its "electic-type" as well (meaning it thinks it will resist it regardless) before the first thing, it'll just spam elemental elemental punches.

While mainly one-sided, the only thing making this a complete stomp in my eyes is Motor Drive.

I thought Feedback attacked with energy manipulation

I can switch Electivire out for Luxray if you think this is a stomp?

Pokemons in general have many hax, so I dont see how Feedback can fight against this type of opponents

One question.

If Electivire here has Motor Drive and gets hit by electricity attacks, will his speed go up or will it stay equal since speed is equal.

19hmun said:
One question.
If Electivire here has Motor Drive and gets hit by electricity attacks, will his speed go up or will it stay equal since speed it equal.
I think it would go up since its a skill that amplifies his stats

Ah. Then I think it would be more fair if speed is unequal, but I don't think that will help since Electivire has the AP advantage. Physically and hax wise, I don't think Feedback can win here.

Wait wait wait wait, i just remember something on Tesla vs Feedback, in that thread his maximum capacity for absorbing is Low 2-C, doesn't mention varies.......if that so Feedback absorbing Electivire and make his AP equal to Electivire. As for the "electricity-type" thing i don't think Feedback after absorbing electricity can be counted as electricity-type since you know...Feedback in Omniverse flashback can absorbing fire, does that make him "fire-type"? I don't think so.

As for elemental punch thing, Feedback can just dodging and plug his antena to the fist and S U C C. Motor Drive might be the problem tho.

Alright Wingo, imma change your position as Ben 10 debater right now.

I don't remember Feedback absotbing fire. I do, however, remember Ben choosing Feedback in a fire incident

Drite77 said:
I don't remember Feedback absotbing fire. I do, however, remember Ben choosing Feedback in a fire incident
That's what i mean! In fire incident he choose Feedback for absorbing fire in the building.

Veloxt1r0kore said:
Drite77 said:
That's what i mean! In fire incident he choose Feedback for absorbing fire in the building.
I watched the dub of my Country, but i dont remember either Ben or Gwen saying that Feedback could absorb Fire. Gwen even complains about the choice

Basically Electivire would have to stick solely to quick attack, giga impact, or its fighting type egg moves in order to actually do anything meaningful, and even then theres nothing stopping feedback from just directly plugging into electivire's body and absorbing his electricity manually

Wouldn't all forms of eenrgy include KE?

I think it's referring more to 'physical' energy. Besides, unless Feedback's shown to absorb KE before, that's NLF.

The only fire attack Electivire even has is Fire Punch so even if he didnt absorb fire its not like that will make much of a difference here

His profile really shouldn't say "all forms of energy" if it's not comprehensive.

Still, half of Electivire's movepool can affect Feedback, with or without fire punch

If it wasn't obvious btw im voting feedback

One of the few thematic Ben 10 vs pokemon matches where Ben wins ovo

This is my best debate too...maybe? Thanks to a local TV channel on my country have Ben 10 OV so i can remember what is this what is that fully.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back