• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Featured Characters

Promestein

Resurrection Lily
She/Her
VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired VSB Bureaucrat
On the bottom of our main page, as many of you have likely seen, we have six featured character pages. These character pages were chosen by me and Cross quite some time ago. But, as the wiki has grown, many other more detailed pages have been created, so I don't think this is the most accurate or up to date section anymore. So, to everyone here; what pages do you think should be on the featured pages section?

N.O.A.M.I., Zeus(Theomachia), Daniel, Beezlebub (Starcross) and because im just a big mean ol stinker Verbotenes Wissen

Yeah at this point, it's time that we change up the list now that more characters, especially ones who have likely gotten the most biggest interest here in the wikia (DK who though, honestly), have been made here as of current.

I wonder if any of my characters can be on here...

...they might not be good enough.

qq

I was gonna suggest havin my Patrick Walker be added in to the potential list.

DK if he's of any interest like most of my OC's...

@Mega: I'd rather not feature a character that's probably had so many problems being brought up about it on the wikia here on the featured page.

Something that's featured should be characters that have something that makes them interesting aside from just their powers and abilities.

So no.

CrossverseCrisis said:
@Mega: I'd rather not feature a character that's probably had so many problems being brought up about it on the wikia here on the featured page.
Something that's featured should be characters that have something that makes them interesting aside from just their powers and abilities.

So no.
So what about someone like Guiomar?

Hmm...i wish i knew how to make it extend to about 10 profiles...thing is, SDZiel1217 (An old admin i worked with here two years ago) was the one that implemented this last year before he left.

So i guess only 6 can be chosen to be put on there. It would depend on who those 6 we can get would be able to be added that is...

That ones honestly not that bad to use, i agree.

But thing is, we should have a general vote of suggestions on who we think should be featured the most really.

we need candidates before we can make a vote. I think everyone who has already been metioned on this tread except Matthew should be candidates.

I too am fine with Aku's suggestions, though I wonder why Beelzebub specifically, out of mine.

Bug girls need some love, quite a mighty fine character as well and one my favorites you've made in terms of personality.

Wait, N. A. O. M. I. has been suggested? O__O

Really? Thank you very much, I'm honored!

...She's already so self-absorbed, though.

Right now, somewhere in the world of Hazardystopia, her Ego is inflating to the point where she dies of self-satisfaction. -My friends are calling her Virus of Smug-

N.A.O.M.I. Is one that comes to mind. I'm just here wondering if any of my characters are worthy for this xD but, what about EQUINOX and SOLSTICE should be able to have a chance to be in the features characters IMO.

Megamangohan said:
we have to be really picky to choose 6
The Cosmic Oven is another good example.
I second this for no particular reason whatsoever.

We should likely keep the amount of Tier 1 characters in the featured articles to a minimum.

Hmm...so just up to Tier 2, anyone? I'm down to limiting at least up to that tier range if anything. By that point, though not completely saying the Tier 1s are bad, Tier 2 still has plenty of interesting characters in that league range...

@Matt Considering my characters, Naomi would probably be a better choice since Erika is one of my few characters where I actually threw balance out of the window because the plot of MS demanded her to be that strong as an antagonist.

Heck, as it currently is she would singlehandedly rekt 99.5% of my named characters without breaking a sweat. And we both know who that 0.5% that's left happens to be.

I couldn't agree more with Prom's list.

As long as SOLSTICE is there, nothing else matters to m-hits self- I have to keep my inner fan in check, really.

I think all the pages Prom mentioned here are of great quality and not only that, also have a good range of different tiers to them. As well as varied personalities/motivations/origins/settings.

Also the formatting is pretty good in all of them - their powers go well with how the characters are presented and make sense within the context, complementing their character traits and mechanics of the verses they hail from.

I agree with Prom's list. Though, I think having about 10 featured characters would be better. Just to give more people a chance.

I was thinking that too of having it as a 10 featured rather than 6.

The problem is that idk enough of how the page will look on top of if it'll look right. I can, however, TRY to experiment with it for the time being given i'm the only one that can edit it correctly as it is.

The only one that i assume that work with it would perhaps be Kavpeny as he knows how to code. I can also perhaps ask him for assistance if anything.

Back